The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
@boz
EJ: True, she may have speed but endurance is the key to winning longer races. Remember when you had a last place photo finish with AJ during the IronPony? And Twi beat both of ya getting 5th?
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@14Fan
Rarity I know the perfect place for this.
OOC: I’ll leave for today on this and hopefully be back tomorrow with some good idea for that Canterlot shopping trip. Bye.
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@14Fan
OOC: Hi. Sorry but I’m having some trouble here so I don’t think I’ll be able to continue probably at least till next monday. I had no time to think about creating a canterlot boutique because of that anyway and that’s a prerequisite to continue our line.
Posted Report
boz

OOC: Alright, I’m still rather busy and tired but I said Monday and I’m the kind to keep my word.
I couldn’t really find time to imagine a great boutique to visit since then but I’ll try to make something with a mall and a roller coaster that should interest a pegasus who can’t fly and might seek to feel flight like sensation from it cause it’s all I could come up these last 5 minutes.
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
OOC: Been a while I thought it was Manehattan.
Rarity: It’s also in Canterlot mall, I’m sure there at least you’ll find plenty of entertainment even if you don’t buy much.
Pinkie: That’s best for me.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

#Go4tNiners!
EJ: Yeah. Hey sorry about worrying y’all. I know how much you care about me and how much I care about you. Just… sorry. Did not intend to scare or worry you guys.
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
AppleJack: It’s alright Empire. We understand.
Spike: You must admit that if you weren’t a melee fighter they’d be a lot less worried though.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
@boz
EJ: Not really though. Especially my sister. She’s one of the most kindhearted and loving siblings I could ever have.
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
Pear Butter: Worries are not always the most reasonable feelings.
OOC: And sorry that it turned short but I’m going to leave on this. Bye.
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
Rarity: I think what you’d need if you have to travel down in mud, or even around Applejack’s farm, would be boots for your hooves.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
@boz
EJ: I mean, yes I could but like… I work with my bare hooves anyway so… but I will consider that for rainy days.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide