The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

OOC: Hi.
@14Fan
OOC: No weaker than any earth pony but alright. Though if you are really willing to have your char be injured like that you might as well not skip the fight.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
@boz
(True. Maybe skip ahead some parts but he gets cornered and attacked from all angles, is that good?)
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Would you like AM OR FM
The battle was won but not without a price to be payed. Empire, the troop “lead” was severely injured on the wings. Red from the blood of the fight, they lost their magic, thus rendering them completely useless for the time being.
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: We talked about it, and he wanted that. That’s why I thought finishing the fight could have been nice since for a rare time a consequential thing would have happened to a main.
@14Fan
* After some time to recover enough to be alright if still flightless princess Celestia herself come to visit you in the Canterlot guard medical facility. *
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
Celestia: I came to see my wounded guards. You in particular would make my protege’s friend really sad if something was to happen to you.
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
@boz
EJ: Oh, should’ve guessed. Haven’t seen her in so long. cutie mark glows
(So his cutie mark isn’t just a mark. It’s magical. Whenever he feels worried or sad about his family not being with him, it glows. But when he shuts them out, it fades until he comes back. That’s why it’s an Apple shaped like a heart to symbolize his love for the Apple Family)
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: I’d really appreciate that winces. Actually, could you bring my friends (the mane 6) in here?
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
Celestia: I can do that yes.
OOC: Since you seem to be an AJ fan in particular, and cause I can’t remember anything about that but I’m not sure, could you remind me if they gave name to Applejack’s parents?
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
OOC: Did they gave canon names to applejack’s parents in the show or any other material (book, comic, etc).
Celestia: I’ll have them come soon. * She make her horn glow as she picked a quill to write a letter which burst down in flame as soon as she finished writing it. * It will take some time for them to get here though. Until then, do yo-u think you can tell me about what happened in your latest fight?
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
(I’m not sure yet, have to see the whole series to know but I think they have, Bright Mac’s the father and Pear Butter’s the mother)
EJ: Well…
(Can we do the thing where the camera fades up and down skipping it?)
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide