The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
@MarauderPilot
(He’s got speed to outrun most opponents, agility to avoid hits, endurance that keeps his going for hours on end, and strength that keeps him from getting injured in battles AND makes him able to use this speed and strength to attack opponents. His aim with a spear is a bit lackluster though.)
(Is this good for a newcomer?)
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Would you like AM OR FM
(Is my character description good for the roleplay or do some aspects need to be changed and/or added?)
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

OOC: I’m actually too tired to keep going for today. But see what you can do on your side. I’ll catch up tomorrow and see if I’m needed. Bye.
Posted Report
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@14Fan
OOC: Where do you think he’d be going in Equestria?
@boz
OOC: So, any preference on if the tiberium stuff is kept?
And for this line in particular, is there
And the send button didn’t take. Sometimes im grateful for it needing to be released while over the button, sometimes i don’t like that feature.
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
(He goes out to test his strength and endurance p. It also helps him with his reflexes and bravery, mainly because he goes out at night.)
Posted Report
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@14Fan
OOC: Okay, i have to say, i think there are better ways to do it. I was trying to find a basis for the start here with the question about him going out on a patrol, which would mean something likely semi-official at least with other people around.
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I’m ok with the tib. But I don’t see how it is relevant right now?
And you meant is there a risk? Probably. There’s also the sabotage that can always happen.
As for the other line, I think the royal guard should patrol the forest around Canterlot. The ponies have nothing else in term of security of course they’d send them. The lone encounter is fine too I suppose, but as you pointed out he’d be solo on this if it is that way.
Posted Report
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: Meant for the stuff back in Equestria.
Im, not sure what the rest of that was supposed to be now actually.
Yeah, that’s the thing it doesn’t really make sense that all they’d have is the royal guard. It feels like one of those things that’s only not brought up because of it not fitting the theme of the show. I mean, thinking about that name, it would probably be a small, elite unit rather then what is meant to keep the peace against monster attacks or hostile incursions and the like.
@14Fan
OOC: Got this part ready, just working out a few details with Boz.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide