The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
Liam: And with that power of his I bet even Jak is getting good too. He apparently did good in Sandstone.

OOC: For a context reminder, team RWBY and co are the one who did most there. But the papers told a narrative where locals were the heroes so Jade, Max, Jak and the others like the general who is also minister of war and the inspector that was chasing Rex and Emerald saved the day.  

Diggy: Great. On my side I kept rolling the long way under the sea but I think this was my trip there. But I met someone else who knew you that came back to the main-underland with me. Some trader you sold stones to.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Yeah.

Had to look it up but she was with them since a while. She join them in Crossroad city before they started the trip to Drystone(chemical plant city), Stoneway(weapon manufacturer city) and Sandstone(beach city).  

OOC: She sold him a few dust stones.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Before.  

OOC: Not really. The first time she met him he was notable for wearing his pajama all day in his store but he isn’t doing that in the middle of crowded deck and street of the big city.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
Summer: Yeah, he really helped them out, but the machine of politics started rolling again there.

Penny: Oh the pajama wearing merchant?

OOC: And waking up a couple of times last night is starting to catch up with me so im going to head off early.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Liam: What do you mean?

Jak: Well we really did our best there and the papers are truthful on that. But the tale that me and the other of our kind did almost everything is extremely exaggerated. Ruby defeated the main monster with her unknown eye power and the humans did more than us for the most part.  

Diggy: * chuckle * Well he’s not bold enough to wear it in public here but I know he used to back there.

OOC: Bye.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: The eye?  

Diggy: Well he finally lost his job as they closed the trade post of fort Zahara. But he said he’ll continue to collect stuff and maybe make exposition, in which he’d open another store, one with customers this time.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Ah, yeah she was.  

OOC: It was actually running on subsidies. The trader told Penny back then, this trade post was meant to open trade with Zebras but they never came. That’s why he could get away with staying in pajama all day.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
Ruby: Really, it was just something that happened on reflex.

——  
OOC: Oh i thought that might have just been a thing he was doing to try and make people more relaxed.

Penny: * She nods and smiles softly at that. * I hope it fairs better this time.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Jak: It was still your merit in the end.  

OOC: That’s how it might turn out if he keep the habit.

Diggy: Oh it will for sure. He’s right there actually if you want to ask what he’ll do.

• She saw him further on the deck, wearing more normal clothes. And he wears the dust crystals she sold him as ornaments on a necklace. *
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Not sure what to say here.  

OOC: I thought a bit about that but finally thought something where they are tied to with a string going around them would be less destructive to those stone that he considered having a collection value. But also I mostly made this necklace thing up for the sake of showing what Penny gave him last time and give it some significance.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Liam to Ruby: And how good did Jak really?  

OOC: He wouldn’t have drilled them that’s for sure. That would have went against the idea he have of their value and how they must be kept intact.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide