The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
Milly: Yeah, they can make tornado, more general storms as well as rain. Of course they most of the time create sunny days but they have some sort of “bad weather quota” to make to preserve the natural balance.

OOC: I think they can also “make” lightning but they probably can only kick lightnings out of a cloud that already have some in it. And it’s getting late so I’ll leave on this. Night.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: I’d have a few like the space pirates centered story, pulling stuff with the legacy of the draconequus civilization but the grander something is the more friction it generate.

Also it would be your turn here.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Milly: I think the spirit of what they do is not to unbalance the cycle but to control it. It will always rain a few days a year but they can decide which days it would be.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide