The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Another idea of mine in a RP over on Discord not working out when i already completely changed out the character from another one i didn’t like for similar reasons.

Did i play one of them?
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Ah. And no sorry I had rushed that post. I pretty much play everyone on this. Actually, it might worth it to think a little of how to give you input opportunities here.

Milly: Oh, and what is it?

Jak: They can activate a magic in us that give superpowers.

Liam: Wait really.

Jak: Yeah. I’ll show show. * They moves outside. *
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
Jak To just Ruby: I think I have a funny joke idea idea.

Jak to his parent: Look at this. * He get in and came back with a sheet of paper from the reception desk that he folded into a paper plane. *

Liam: That’s… your power?

Jak: Just look at how it will fly. * He toss it and it seemed to be a rather bad start, but he focus on it and inexplicably it wen back into a much better trajectory and flied away toward Liam and Milly even turning around them before going far away in the distance and high in the air at altitude no paper planes launched from the ground probably ever reached. *
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Liam: Great. Though it was a pretty nice flight.

Jak: My real power is to control the air, that’s how I made it fly any way I wanted.

Milly: That sound incredibly useful.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Jak: I’m almost there with other people. Check that. * He created another of those dense bubbles of air he had done last time. * Think you could get on it Ruby, I think it would be a bit worrying for them who never used magic.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Milly: Of course. Don’t you know that already. I thought your kind were from the surface.

Jak: Well it’s the surface of another world.

OOC: I totally forgot in which episode it happened in the show but RD emptied a lake by spinning around it if I remember correctly. Back in the day during the first thread I reused that idea with a pool of napalm to created a fire tornado to fight monsters.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide