The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
Technician: So you are like a living magnet and worry you could break them? No it’s fine, I’m sure that if you don’t make the light-bulbs flicker you won’t break them.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Maybe, she never affected an electric device but she never really tried too. I’d say that for her to do that though she’d need to want it to happen, it wouldn’t happen as an accidental side effect when she’s only using her magnetic power to manipulate metal.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Technician: But I’m holding you here. They probably want you to make that motion capture scene right now.

Rollie: Yeah. I should go see about that.

• They follow that other diamond dog to the motion capture room set where someone told Rollie to wear a suit filled with captors. *

Rollie: So now what?

Advertising agent: Look at the red robot on the set and do your best to defeat the other. It’s not in the rule of boxing but at the end try to toss it off the battleship decor.

Rollie: Ok, sound simple.

• He make some test move and they can see the red robot moving along him. He wave at Pyrrha. *

OOC: I could take some time to make a future post soon, when the time will come to post how the robot in the other set went rogue and all that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide