The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Same.

• They left the hotel and travel around the city to reach the studios built in one of the latest section to be dug out. *

Advertising agent: Want to see the whole thing first? There’s two other battle scenes before the “hand to hand” brawl at the end and we have the set there. You will also see those who build the automated bot for the production.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Sorry I was busy.

Rollie: Maybe the lore of that mech verse is interesting too. I’ll know what the fight will be about.

Advertising agent: Great. We’ll visit the two set where we have automated mech armies that will fight and you’ll see the technicians that made them come to life.

• They moved to a first set featuring a rocky desert where two little squad of tiny battlemech are in position. Some of them engaging in the open on a plain, two with rocket launcher on their back hiding in a canyon they used like a trench. Someone was configuring their fight choreography on a computer. *

Advertising agent: Hey, how’s is it going here.

Technician: It’s moving on, the last phase where the attackers jump into the trench is harder to pull, those things have no balance and land on their head most of the time.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Technician: Smaller than those frame of course. But I’m sure I’ll manage to have the scene right on my own. I just need to rectify calculations to take into account the big weight imbalance between their arms.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: I was hoping to have the conversation be mostly about the scenes themselves. The technical side is a foreshadowing of the something that will come but not right away.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Rollie: And what is the scene about?

Advertising agent: I’m not really sure myself I don’t write the scenario.

Technician: In the lore of the game it is a part of the 3rd expedition’s equatorial landing. When the expeditionary forces have matched the local in battlemech’s tech. It won’t be in the film cause the budget for high tech bases wasn’t there but after this trench they took back the planetary launcher, a magnetic cannon like those of rifles the local force use to defend against their spacefleet but that can also serve to shoot supplies to space and is vital to the success of the expedition.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Okay im getting a feeling telling me she’d know what they are talking about with the mention of a film and “3rd expedition” and the like but im not sure.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: No she can’t know about it right now. The film here refer to the ad, and while I have a draft idea of what the “3rd expedition” story is about(as well as the 1st and 2nd), that technician who is himself a fan is the first person ever featured in this tread to talk about the details of this lore.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide