The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: He left with Violet but at this point I’m not sure what to do with that. If you want to keep him on that though the line you just wrote could have been said by Jaune who was late to the semblance too and would make sense here.

Liala: Yeah. Max is the same way too.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
Liala: Well like I said it’s hard to say. I felt it energy move on the log, I think I could have controlled the way it was going, how intense it was… What do you feel when you create glyphs?
boz

• She took another log not in fire yet and focus on it till it turned red incandescent but isn’t set ablaze. *

Liala: I put the energy in that one, but it seem I need some work on the ignition part.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide