The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

• Meanwhile back in the hotel Jak is with Ruby. *

Jak: I wonder how I could really make someone fly actually. It seem like it would take really a lot of power.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
Weiss: It depends on the factors involved, if it’s in a calm environment with a small person, not much, at least compared to what more flashy combat applications might take.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
Jak: Really?

Liala: It would probably help if we had wings or something.

Jak: Should I just try?

Max: Yeah. Just start with Ruby so you’ll focus better if it’s not yourself.

Liala: Actually. After I saw what the cleaning module in Oredenton mall did on their attire you should start with me instead.

Max: What with that module?

Liala: Something Weiss and Ruby would probably not like to tell you but that you’d have liked to see I’m sure.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Okay so it is what i thought then.

Ruby: Errr, yeah, hehe. * She says, chuckling softly as a blush not unlike that of her favorite fruit crosses on to her face. *
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Liala: * chuckle * Anyway yeah let’s get you to start trying.

Jak: Ok. * He raise his hand and wind bagan to form under Liala and go up. *

Liala: You gonna need more than that even for a lightweight.

Jak: I try. * He focus some more and the wind speed got faster but still it doesn’t do more than messing her hair. *
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Jak: Yeah, I must use confidence and give it my all. * Powerful air streams go from under Liala’s feet to over her head but she is still only lifted a little for a moment. *

Liala: It seem to need something else. Maybe if I had a cape. Like a superhero.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Yeah, I got it.

Liala: I don’t think cape would have helped much for real anyway.

Max: I think I got the solution, They weren’t looking at the right thing by increasing power only. What Jak really need to do to make someone float is increase the air density and pressure. To make it more like water.

Jak: Hmm maybe. * He create a sphere of spinning air in front of him and focus on it till the wind get dense, the pressure high and it became hard to see through it. Then try to put his finger in it to feel a certain level of resistance. *

Jak: That’s the kind of air that can push things up. * He move back his hand toward Liala and try to do the same under her feet. It lifted her in the air though she needed to her her balance on it. *

Liala: Hey, that’s pretty awesome!

OOC: Night.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Nora and Rollie used to be making pancakes, and I’m not Sure Penny and Blake were back from that train hijacking event, but it’s probably better to make them be there anyway.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide