The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
Weiss: Hmm, a test might be needed first then. Do you have a smaller scale replica anywhere we can work with?

OOC: Say the equivalent of a airplane model in a windtunnel. Or models of skyscraper designs to figure out how wind might effect it.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: I’m not really sure how the airplane comparison hold here considering the wind tunnel itself would be the test subject here.

Technician: I must still have one miniature pipe with a full wind system back in the workshop. We had some ordered some time ago and that one didn’t passed a quality control. But just to test a coating it should be fine.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

• He lead them to a large workshop that could pass for a hangar and open on of the door. *

Technician: There it is. * It’s another wind tunnel smaller than the real deal. Weiss could still move in it by crawling, and a diamond dog of the smaller breed could maybe still walk with its knee bend a little, with a large industrial looking fan on one side and an opening on the other. *
boz

• Nothing totally convenient but the rivets could be remove and put back to hold in place a new layer. *

OOC: And I think I’m going to go rest early today. Bye.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: How are you?

Technician: Yeah shouldn’t be that much of a challenge. These thing were made very modular anyway. Easy to replace and expand especially convenient in fast growing cities like here or special cases like Oredenton.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Technician: considering the only place where noise insulation are near where people live it’s all well kept areas.

OOC: Maybe I’m not sure about real life price. But aluminum price is often driven by the cost of the energy used to produce it and in a nation where’s electricity is free it is a non issue.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide