The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

OOC: Something to kickstart again some old line.

* Pyrrha, Nora and Rollie all picked the default vehicle, a funny looking cart that looks like what a pony would use with an engine attached to it, as nothing else had been unlocked on the brand new game that they just took the crystal of out of it’s packaging.

The countdown for the start begun and Rollie as it is common for regular player who aren’t try hard, simply keep his finger on the acceleration button all the way to the start. His wheels ended up spinning pointlessly on the slippery surface on the track and spraying water behind them as Pyrrha and Nora took the lead.

They all speed on the half-pipe shaped track Pyrrha and Nora sticking to the center despite of the water stream in it, Rollie on his side pulled to the side for drier surface that speed him up. Nora try to hit Pyrrha’s side to secure herself the first place and her maneuver caused big splash of water on Pyrrha’s cart that was reflected by a pretty intense screen effect that blinded Pyrrha’s point of view on the split screen. *

Pyrrha: What? * In her surprise she slowed down letting the first place to Nora. *

Nora: Hehe, got you there.

Rollie: That was a pretty well done effect.

* They kept going on toward a little waterfall jump. Nora and Pyrrha jumped first, getting the slash effect on themselves as they land but this time Pyrrha had no reason to be surprised again. Upon landing they felt on bonus boxes, Nora got a booster that she instantly used, and Pyrrha got a mine that she also used instantly but Rollie jump off the waterfall right behind them with more speed and landed right next to Pyrrha further, missing any bonus and her mine. The inclination his vehicle had at landing caused him a little loss of control that allowed Pyrrha to keep the lead for now.

The path ahead is Stoneway boulevard, a pretty much straight road, with bridges they must pass under that block the dry sides with their support. Nora keep going at the full speed the watery track allow her right ahead in the water, followed by Pyrrha doing the same but bound to be second because she was already trailing. Rollie last know he must do something so he try to stick to the side and move across the stream every time he have to dodge a bridge.

This gave him a little bit of a bonus enough to catch up with Pyrrha which he hit on the last passage across the stream. *

Pyrrha: Oh, I won’t let that pass…

* She pushed back against him toward the side to have him crash on the last bridge structure but only narrowly failed. For a moment Rollie is trapped between her cart and the wall made by the bridge’s base and that slowed him down greatly but also slowed down Pyrrha who was still pushing against him.

But as soon as they were passed the obstacle, Rollie was able to pull toward the dry outside of the road and speed up better than Pyrrha taking the second place.

Nora’s lead on them both by now though is pretty much impossible to catch up unless the randomness of bonus tools and weapon smile upon them. She passed the bonus boxes at the end of the boulvard first, getting herself a shield that should protect her from any nasty thing Rollie or Pyrrha could get making this even extra difficult. Rollie and Pyrrha made their way behind her, getting respectively a speed booster and a front magnet. *

Pyrrha: Really, a magnet for me?

* The next part of the track if the water distribution center, a place full of pipes acting as obstacle they get to after a curve. Rollie waited to have turned before using his boost. Pyrrha unsure of what the magnet actually does in this game used it too at this moment and it connected her cart to Rollie’s one who was using its turbo pulling her forward at his extra speed and pulling him back behind her. *

Pyrrha: It’s a pretty good thing finally. * She said before the difficult handling of the extra speed she got had her hit a pipe. *

Pyrrha: But I was pushing the handle to turn… * Sigh As Rollie get back in front of her. *

Rollie: Bye, bye. * He even push it as far as taking the hand that does push the accelerate button on the controller to wave at her. *

Pyrrha: This is between you and I now.

Nora: Yeah, cause I can’t be beat.

* Her words were most likely backed by facts on this, cause her moves through the pipes maze had been perfect and her shield kept her from loosing speed over minor collision, crushing the hopes of Rollie or Pyrrha to ever take the first place again but making their fight for 2nd place being the only thing that matters. That’s what everyone around is focus on right now, except Ren who keep cheering for Nora, at least as much as Ren cheering goes.

Rollie was in general better at navigating the pipe maze, using the narrowness of some of the passage there and his front place advantage to make sure Pyrrha can never get in front of him even when she is faster.

They get out of the distribution center onto other bonus boxes where Rollie got a mine which instantly caused him to grin sure he could put Pyrrha far behind with it, Pyrrha on her side got a shield. Rollie didn’t noticed what she got and waited for her to be right behind him to drop it. Pyrrha expected such tactic and activated his shield about a second before he dropped it tanking the mine without slowing for anything. *

Pyrrha: You missed your chance Rollie.

* She rams the back of his cart. But he didn’t loose control. The rest of the track is made of a series on curves in which they were constantly hitting each other and fighting to take the inside dry part of the curves to get ahead, Pyrrha managed to take the lead of that fight for the second place once but on the last curves Rollie got it back. There’s only one set of bonus boxes between them the finish line.

Rollie got it fight, acquiring a magnet, too bad for him Nora had already finished so it seemed useless to him on the moment. Pyrrha right behind him got the homing crystal. Rollie was a little ahead when she used it and the crystal went for him like a missile making him blast in the air and spin around. *

Rollie: Oh no…

Pyrrha: Bye bye Rollie…

* As she said that he tried activating the magnet he still had but as his cart spin the magnet only point forward half the time it does slow down Pyrrha and pull him forward a little. *

Pyrrha: No, not now… * As she push the acceleration button with unneeded strength, Pyrrha cart ultimately break free of the magnetic pull mechanic overtaking mechanic of the game, her semblance power not betraying her in this game, and was she free to move on to the finish line and cross it before Rollie. *

Pyrrha: Yay!

Rollie: Damn.

Pyrrha: * smile * It still was close.

Nora: Except for me. I totally crushed both of you easy as Pie. * Smile back proudly. *
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: The best way to handle that would be someone replying to Nora. Ren could have but I’ll you play all of them again and you might not want to handle dialog alone so I’ll do something with Rollie.

Rollie: Yeah with that close fight for second place we almost forgot you’re the true winner Nora.
boz

• Rollie follow her to the hotel kitchen where the regular staff was still active but it’s not a rush hour so it’s not running at full capacity. *

Rollie: Well we have professional cooking tools on our side to do great.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide