The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

• They observe the mill a long time, there’s a lot of activity going in it and quite a lot of people either didn’t actually came with crops or left with the flour like output that building should produce. *

Anorokaya: Looks like our place.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@HatOfDisguise  
Anorokaya: Alright. Let’s go. The deaf knight should be our interpret.

Gioni: Yes. I could have do better but my kind is well know as enforcer plus someone there might have seen my with my security uniform before. You’ll be on you own but if you yell loud enough, which your deaf friend seem quite skilled at, I’ll run in to support you.
boz

• The team get out and Anorokaya knock on the mill door. The knight found that odd that one would politely knock to get in such a place and took upon himself to help the group work on their smugglers image by simply open the door that didn’t even had a lock and push it like someone who know exactly where’s he going. Upon getting inside you see what you’d expect in a mill, obviously nothing is in plain sight of the first inspection, but there’s quite a lot of barrels and crates considering bags are the usual way to carry flour. *

knight: “WE’RE HERE TO DEAL.”

mill guy: “Could you shut up.”

Knight: * Notice the other guy reaction and deduce what he said * “I can’t hear. I’ve met space people willing to smuggle forbidden space goods for us.”.

Mill guy: “Well well, that’s interesting. Do they have weapons?” * He mime a rifleman shooing. *

Anorokaya: That’s not really going our way, what we want is to see what they have not the other way around.
HatOfDisguise
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Skaven
@boz  
The pony shakes his head, keeping a more serious look about him. Frankly it doesn’t keep him from looking not-cute but he at least looks like he’s here for business, and not for picking flowers.
boz

@HatOfDisguise  
Mill guy: “What you don’t have weapons to sell?”

knight: “OBVIOUSLY…” * He felt his own loudness in his throat and pull himself back to a lower tone * “Obviously we haven’t brought them here with us to have them stolen”

Mill guy: “Yeah I guess. I think new people are suspicious too and it’s the first time you deal with us too. Let’s make a deal, we pay half now, and keep the four legged one with us till your back then we give you the rest and your friend back when you deliver.” * It is a rather complex sentence so he actually write it down to show it to the knight. *

Knight: * Make a gesture of coins falling and point to Pepper before pointing to the miller then making the rifleman mime. *

• Anorokaya picked a hammer the miller probably use to unstuck the mill mechanism when a rock block it sometime and give it to you. *

Anorokaya: Give me something else, to express that we could like an exchange so he’ll show us his goods instead of just coins.

OOC: That hammer could be handy as a weapon later too.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide