The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

• Rollie jump off the waterfall right behind them with more speed and land right next to Pyrrha but the inclination his vehicle had at landing caused him a little loss of control that allowed Pyrrha to keep the lead for now. The path ahead is pretty much straight with bridge they pass under that can be a problem for those who go for the dry ground. *
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: You know the track is a half pipe with water in the middle right? Well if you go to the upper part of that half pipe you risk colliding with the lower part of the bridges that goes over the track.

But I need to leave for work right now. I may post once more once I’m back before going to sleep but that will be it for today. Bye.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Turned out it was cancelled because once again something essential to have it done doesn’t work. So that will be for a next time. Maybe there’s time for one or two more post here then.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: It seem you left so I’m gonna leave too. The work will likely be done tomorrow instead of there was already more planned for Thursday and and Friday so I could be off or only on 2 hours max per day until the weekend. Night.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Ok. Still I would really have liked to create some good times games event. I guess we could try another game but you’d need to provide the setting this time. You can pull what you want, if it isn’t in the game they already have I’ll make them find it among the stuff in the hotel lobby.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide