The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@HatOfDisguise  
Anorokaya: Might as well try.

• They get inside their building. It actually looks a lot like an office for space faring species. There’s isn’t really, real high tech there like holoscreens and stuff like that, but they have electricity to lighten the rooms without windows. You are greeted by a receptionist from the local people who learned the space language. *

Gioni: This looks quite mundane.

Receptionist: Hello esteemed space visitors. Are you here on the behalf of our employers? Usually they send the being with the longs ears.

Anorokaya: Not really. What is this place actually?

Receptionist: You are in the administration office from the same company(That I badly need a name for) that brought us the space mall to our remote world.

Gioni: I see, though I don’t think the empire, or any country on this planet have complex enough taxation and market regulations laws for them to need an administration like this.

Receptionist: We deal with plenty here nonetheless.

Anorokaya: Anyway, can we stay here for a while?

Receptionist: I don’t understand.

@MarauderPilot  
    OOC: He knew it was likely to not works, but doesn’t mind.

OOC: Also sorry but I’m feeling really tired and I know for sure that I’m going to have to work late maybe 3 times next weeks so I’m going to head off on that. Night.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

• Rollie’s wheels eventually get some friction going for them and he accelerate well after that bad start. He move to the interior side of the half pipe shaped track for the next curve and to get to dry surface for better handling. He quickly get over his initial setback and is right behind them just before a little waterfall portion of circuit where there’s a jump down to handle. *
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Not yet, beside the little waterfall to jump from already mentioned. And the half pipe shape of the track that could be used to have dry surface on the upper parts of it.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: They are usable elements, not obstacles. But I’m feeling really tired now and going on became too difficult for me so I’m going to go rest on this. Night.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide