The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
Sean: Alright we’ll try this. Let’s get back to the station of this complex. And your ancilla should hack to car to stop right before the obstruction when we’ll be in the agro-civilian complex.

OOC: I’d also like to know what you think of how this line is going so far?
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: I’ll take it.

• The group move back through the medical research complex across the section they had already cleared and came back to the station part of the building where their train waited for them. *

Monk: I’m happy we’ll see everyone else again. Hopefully we won’t split the group anymore.

Sean: You really grew attached to us so quickly.

Monk: Yes. I do think it would bring us a lot in this quest to feel friendship in our group.

Soldier: That didn’t worked well for Vilnas’ squad.

Monk: He needed more of this in his heart to keep his men faith. But I have faith in even the most unlikely hero in our fellowship.

Sean: Good for you. I must admit that while he’s probably right about you in some way you are still enjoyable to carry sometime.

OOC: How good would Silence be on a reflex and agility check?
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: Fairly good, i mean he is a member of the warrior caste with all of the combat related bio augs that would come with that on top of the AI guided power armor boosting him.
boz

• Sean open the door of the train waiting for them but beyond the closed door that was opened sideway was another of those blank slate soldier without real face was waiting there with a long pistol already our and pointed toward the door. *

OOC: Night.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz  
OOC: Just asking to be sure.

Silence: * The armored figure bolts to the side, slamming in to the alien to push him out of the way as he raises his own weapon to take aim at the attempted ambusher in the tram car. *
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Sean is not the alien(well they all are in a way) but one guy from the human like specie that inhabit Ascony.

• Pushing Sean aside kept him from getting shot right through the heart by the powerful assassin pistol of the attacker but still got him wounded. The attacker fired a second time at Silence but hit the binary rifle itself at a bad angle and the second shot ricocheted away striking a second soldier’s helmet but without enough energy left to make it trough it. *
MarauderPilot

@boz  
OOC: Ah.

Silence: * He fully raises the rifle as his shields flare, firing at the assassin’s arm with the lightrifle as a trio of high pitched pulses sound out through the area. *
boz

• The assassin’s arm felt to the floor where it decayed at a visible rate he tried to go for a punch with his second arm but the monk from behind cut it in motion with his sword, leaving Silence to only be punched by what left of momentum the flying severed arm had in it. Truly dedicated to his nefarious to the end, he tried to carry on fighting but those wound proved too heavy for him and he died standing and felt apart like the disposable creature that he was. The second soldier kneel down to Sean. *

Soldier: Sean!

Monk: We must save our companion first before anything else.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide