The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Background Pony #DF77  
OOC: Did you had anything in mind to join? Because for most of the setting you’d have to be along not only me but at least one other person and that limit the possibility of playing when you need to have 3 or even 4 people on at the same time.
Background Pony #DF77
@boz  
// Eh… Not really, just thought about joining and seeing if i like it or not, AND APPARENTLY DERPIBOORU DOESN’T LIKE IT WHEN YOU TRY TO MAKE A ACCOUNT ON PS4
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Mindaledoe  
OOC: I was finding weird that a PS4 would be rejected.

And I’m not too sure what you could do. Most setting I have in mind are of course settings I currently or recently played on with others cause they are the most fresh in my mind but the roles are taken in those. The most obvious opportunity would be to play another attendant in the new combat school of the diamond dog capital that Cerebrate and I recently started but that would require his presence to continue.
Mindaledoe

@boz  
// Ah…Well i was just asking. I could try waiting for a position to open up ? Also i’m sure that your talking about a different setting than what i’m thinking cause i picture setting to be location
boz

@Mindaledoe  
OOC: I think of it as the context of an ongoing story. It include the location as well as what is currently going on in it. The combat school for example include the background of the city it is in, the contact with human of Equestria as well as the existence of the creatures of grimm from RWBY there now as it is the what justified its creation, and the few characters already a involved or implied to be involved in it.
boz

@Mindaledoe  
OOC: RWBY is another show that was brought as crossover by MarauderPilot, another long time player here. The grimms are the monsters the protagonists fight against in it. And Most Equestrian species would be allowed, diamond dogs make the majority there as it is in their homeland but there’s ponies living in the underground cities now too.
boz

@Mindaledoe  
OOC: It could be tried. I’m not really picturing how natural hybridization could have occurred between a diamond dog and a rabbit but I guess that could be twisted a little with a character that would have lived near the Discord chaos zone, ventured in once and got out like that.

But perhaps we should continue a bit later after the time to eat and see if someone else show up to see if there’s a consensus over this.
Mindaledoe

@boz  
// i was just picturing a female diamond dog and male rabbit but that can work. Btw could you tell me a little about the lore but nothing too long if you like o-o
boz

@Mindaledoe  
OOC: Well humans came to Equestria as space visitors(Equestria is its own planet in this) and are advanced as you’d expect space travelers to be. Some of them were from Remnant(the planet in the RWBY show) and the grimm monsters from that same show appeared on Equestria(you should look up the RWBY wiki about those thing there’s description but also pictures and the like).

The most powerful human faction on equestria right now would be the NOD, a faction from command and conquer played by Cerebrate. It’s been a while since they last acted but they are there in the background to be referred to. They control Japony though a local japony government aligned with them.

In the diamond dogs recent past, There was the electric revolution started by a pony scientist who took refuge in the tunnel and ultimately integrated their nation. Now they have access to geomagnetic electricity harnessed by their unique underground position and their cities, at least their developed one, have all the light they could dream of and even underground agriculture is possible under artifical lights. It also began another great change though as magnetic guns became a thing and are the standard of diamond dog guard arsenal now.

there was also the short lived diamond dog civil war between the city of Corund and the rest of the tunnel civilization. Corund was heavily militarized and followed a philosophy that civilization in their final stage are all warrior culture, but despite of this they were defeated because of the great combat potential of human who sided against them as well as changeling and it was just too much.

There’s more but it’s the kind of thing to say as it happen and become relevant.
boz

@Mindaledoe  
OOC: Ponyville was conquered by hostiles at some point but she escaped with all her friends and moved back there after Equestria was reconquered. They are fine.
Mindaledoe

@boz  
// Should have maybe asked what are they currently doing? Also thought you were gonna Ask about that Angel thing cause he’s strangely my favorite character?
boz

@Mindaledoe  
OOC: They are going on with their daily lives. Ponyville hadn’t been mentioned in an incredibly long time. The canon characters didn’t do much in this rp in general.
Cerebrate19
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@boz  
“ah, it’s not a species separation actually, being a faunus is a genetic quirk the same way skin color is… biologically it’s all the same.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide