The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Cerebrate19  
Katy: Oh you saw them at least once or twice. They could certainly destroy a regular skull with an axe. The monsters we cannot be sure. But one of the guy in the weapon creation class created a rifle with an axe so eventually we could find out.
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@boz  
“ah yes, got to tell you most weapons that are either ranged or melee are not a great choice. with practice you can compensate the precious seconds shifting costs you but… you shouldn’t have to.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@boz  
she pulled out her claws, mounted behind them were what looked to be one large caliber on her left gauntlet and a twin barreled submachine gun on her right.

“on an opponent with aura i can grab on and whittle it down with my right, on a tougher opponent my left can be steadied with the claws to catch the recoil of the Magnum. back on remnant i used a rocket launcher for particularly tough problems but there were limitations when coming over here… think i’ll be looking up one of those NOD laser  
blasters for that.”

“to clarify though i mean specifically the shifting ones, integrated weapons make sense as grimm can close the distance quickly.”
boz

@Cerebrate19  
Katy: I’ve seen claw like weapon a few time before, before magnetic guns became a thing. Adding gun to them must be really useful, when they get stuck in the target you can shot it for even more damage and use the recoil to help pull them out.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@boz  
“you’d need pretty immense wattage, the main advantage to electricity is what it does to nervous systems, both organic and synthetic, grimm are unfortunatley not as susceptible to that.”
boz

@Cerebrate19  
Katy: Yeah, you can heat metal with it though like your lasertech but it’s about as much as it can do. But it’s not like our guns doesn’t works with electricity to begin with so why not adding it. So I take that you are the human or pseudo-human who will join here to teach her experience.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@boz  
Jayde: “a semblance, an aura user’s very own personal superpower that manifests either through careful self study or in a time when you need it the most. needless to say, we encourage trainees to not go looking for it. also they evolve, at first i could just make solid bullets ricochet off of me, then it grew to scattering incoming energy beams into my surroundings like a disco ball from hell… and gave me a shiny metallic skin when using it… and nowadays i can use it to catch and return any solid projectiles… if they don’t catch me completely off guard”
Background Pony #D939
@boz  
“one of the reasons I signed up with a mercenary outfit to fight something other than Grimm. Took me some time to get with the right crowd though.”
boz

@Cerebrate19  
Katy: As you wish but I’m almost sure they’d never think you’re just a talker. The stories about human made a legend around them and the species close to them like your.
Background Pony #DF77
// Welp, i was about to ask to join but after seeing the amount of pages i feel overwhelmed O~o
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide