The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@MarauderPilot  
Dice: “well, seems that there hose girl is at least a bigshot among reunion, think a few mortars might crack that shield?”

Hazard: “i can try. meanwhile you should see if you can help the wounded.”

Doctor: “… i think… do i remember that one?”

he was looking at the horned not medic.
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

loves a Demon
@MarauderPilot  
Dice: “alright, looks like the situation here is under control at least.”

Hazard: “nearly home free, best we stretch our feelers out, this is when the desaster strikes normally.”
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: And as for the part about the doctor recognize them not that i think about that other post, well that really depends on if the medics and their guard should be a part of Rhodes Island at this point.

• Then, as if some malevolent god was listening, a thunder crack is heard in the skies overhead. Lightning sparking along the clouds, with a baleful rd glow starting to form in inside of them. *

?S: * The robe wearing woman looks up at the sky for a moment, then looking down towards the person working on the soldiers. * Nightingale, are they ready?

Nightingale: I, i think so, to be moved at least but they’ll need more work later.

?S: * She looks forwards over the reunion members, sighing, presumably at the number of them left as she starts walking forwards, Space around her seeming to, warp and shimmer almost. As if to spaces are being merged together with a view filled with the stars and darkness of the local sky starts almost, interlacing itself with the air around her as if a projector was showing a image from a telescope. * And have our new guests help out if they can.

Nightin: Wait what- * She pauses as she looks up towards the rear of the battle, spotting the off worlders. *
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@MarauderPilot  
Dice: “hi there, Knights of the raven, merc outfit, too pressed for the whole story but we have the doctor’s rescue team in tow.”

Hazard: “we’re to take care of the wounded?”
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Cerebrate19  
Nightingae: * She looks them over for a moment before motioning for them to come closer. * Alright. I could use the help. But, please try not to look towards Shining for the next few moments she, rally doesn’t like having to do what’s coming next. * She says as the robe wearing woman starts slowly drawing the sword from it’s staff like housing revealing a bright, almost golden blade. *
MarauderPilot

• As she looks over she sees space around the woman seemingly warp inwards for a moment, blinking out of existence. Only to reappear a split second later, in the middle of the Reunion grouping and lashing out with her sword, a solid glow coming from the blade as it cuts through even the more armored ones seemingly as easily as it would flesh.

Less moving and more simply, flowing in to the next strike, cutting down another two in the span of a couple of seconds at most, blinking out of existence again before reappearing near the back of the formation and repeating the process the same, halo of stars and space surrounding her what shots do find their way to her being blocked by more barriers of golden light. *
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide