The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@MarauderPilot  
“possible, but that may be a good thing, it means they either have to follow directly behind us or depending on how we move between the roadblocks they have to engage in order to slip their men through.”
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: So the big fight happened when they were almost out right? My tablet has been on basically permanent loan during the day since my mom’s laptop broke, and she either lost or dropped the ones she’s had before then.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

• They make it closer to the exit with a, almost surprising lack of trouble, only to soon come across the sound of more fighting, what sounds like a mix of melee weapons and the local form of magic. *
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: Anything that would be possible right now? We talked about Jayde last time, I said she should wrap up the ending of the train event and got back to the base to be met there first but I suppose I could always force it a little and make someone meet her where she is right now.
MarauderPilot

• They soon come up on another intersection, this time with what looks like a squad of mostly wounded Ursus soldiers being tended too by a blonde haired and blue eyed mostly human looking woman with a pair of large horns curling forwards from the sides of her head wearing a long, flowing white with a large staff with what looks to be a bird cage containing a small blue frame inside of it hanging from the tip, small streams of the fire trailing down from the open door in to the wounds quickly closing them up. All of them surrounded by a dome of golden, hexagonal patterned light.

Meanwhile close by the soldiers still able to stand are seen trying to hold back the Reunion “forces” alongside another woman this one with horse ears, amber eyes and blonde hair. Dressed in a mix of plate armor and tactical gear holding, something of a mix between a mace and pickax judging by the flanges and what look to be mechanisms to allow them to pivot outwards. The same panels of energy as before briefly coming in to existence around her and the soldiers whenever a attack is about to strike with the same swiftness as the personal shields so often seen on powered armor.

While a little further back, just in front of the group of wounded and main battle line stands white haired, brown eyed woman of the same race as the medic judging by the white horns angling backwards and upwards from the side of her head except dressed in, heavily tattered and torn hooded robes with a uniform of some kind in a similar state of disrepair standing under it.

A soft golden glow the same color as the barriers coming from the small staff she’s holding, topped by what looks to be the grip and guard of a sword. Simply looking out over the attackers with a mixture of, almost sadness and, familiarity. As if the person had seen or even been a part of something all to similar for her tastes. *
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide