The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

• Elsewhere in the universe, a relatively small craft drops out of slipspace in to a fairly large system with the standard array of gas giants, moons and rocky planets, with one large earth like world sitting roughly in the middle of the habitable zone.

The more detailed scans available from closer up showing more than a few, massive power sources. Easily eclipsing the larger cities on developed worlds, a few even appear to be moving, largely away from what appear to be large storm systems bearing smaller but still, concerning energy signatures with the occasional flash or red, green and other strange colors for lightning. *

OOC: Alright a few interruptions later and that’s what came out.
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@MarauderPilot  
Hazard: “these readings… the energy output on that world is absolutely ridiculous, at least for a life bearing world.”

Dice: “and at least some of those come from a civilization.”

“and those… storms… if i wasn’t sure discord was still on equestria, i’d call it wild magic.”
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@HatOfDisguise  
OOC: Alright. So, shall we give a shot to start thing. It’s gonna be pretty draft of course but as I said before, sometime you gotta just do it and count on it becoming cleaner later.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Cerebrate19  
Alex: …It doesn’t feel like magic is causing those storms at at least.

Shifter: If they’re as bad as they look, it could be a some kind of system to move population centers out of their reach. It could explain the size of the power signature.

OOC: I mean, with what they’ve seen it wouldn’t be that big of a leap of logic.
boz
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@HatOfDisguise  
OOC: Thanks.

• After a rather long journey, Pepper, Anorokaya, the deaf knight and Gioni reach the capital city. There was guard at the gate but Gioni presence even though he’s not an important person among his species was enough to pretty much open every doors and get them to the most wealthy district where the store, and his customers who are the few of this world capable of buying space gadgets like watches, lamps, cooling machines… is located. You are greeted by a local from the world as you enter, a woman who usually join a product suggestion to her greeting but seeing you were from space yourself presumed you knew what you were looking for. You choose to go to the service area right away to go report the stolen Tozan currency stick of Anorokaya but as you get there you see them being alread busy with an unhappy customer. *

Customer: It’s already the third time I try to get an account here. It is that hard to do?

Merchant(a guy of Aeryn specie): I can’t really help you. But there’s identity matter to assure.

Customer: Don’t kid me, you know who I am.

Merchant(a guy of Aeryn specie): Well, yes, but your nation does not produce ID we consider valid and I’m sorry but we cannot accept your signature either. It is too unreliable in your case.

• A quick glance at a sheet of paper nearby would let you see a really badly written thing. Even though you don’t know the language so well you saw enough road sign to know it is a signature that looks like it was made by someone who held a pen for the first time in his life though the customer look kinda old. *
MarauderPilot

@Cerebrate19  
Alex: Certainly enough coms traffic for that kind of tech. * He says, looking over a nearby screen listing what appear to be the names of nation states. * Higashi, Great Lungmen, Kingdom of Kazimierz, Kingdom of Victoria, Empire of Ursus, keeps on going.

OOC: Guessing there might be a dumb AI or two meant for compiling data like that on recon ships.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@MarauderPilot  
the Board AI helpfully chimes in.

Baseplate: “120 independent countries have been identified, comm chatter suggests these storms to be comparable to ion storms back on the Tiberian Earth iteration, substance name, Originum.”  
“clarification: a number of these countries are citystates… mobile citystates… statement identified as ridiculous.”
MarauderPilot

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: Huh okay i was just using that to explain the automatic sorting and storing but that works too.

And that name for a AI sounds familiar.

Shifter: I swear i can see the future at times.

Alex: Any other real standouts in the traffic, Baseplate?
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@MarauderPilot  
Baseplate: “a complete mess of transmissions from one mobile city… it appears to be headed towards a storm rather than away… identified 3 groups active there, EMpire of ursus calling for army reinforcements… a pirate broadcast calling for revolution from a group calling itself unity… and a report that they have the vip from a group called rhodes island seemingly set on evacuating someone.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide