The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

jinxeh teh demon
Thread Starter - the masters mansion [nsfw sex allowed fair warning](DISCONTINUED AND MOVED TO THE PALACE)

(Not a spartan, a large dragon hybrid from some alien planet, codenamed “0820” or aswell bot, she is floating aimlessly with some odd magic holding her on the verge of death
CobaltTheMadMage

And not the angry kind
@MarauderPilot  
(the pod might open before Excalibur gets there)

@boz  
  • team MOON disembarks, Olivia charging off the platform before being caught by Onyx, with Marble and Nicholas following after *

Olivia: “Let me go! I wanna see the factory!”

Onyx: “Olive, chill, I’m pretty sure they got guards and stuff.”

Olivia: “And I have guns, your point?”

Onyx: “They literally make guns there.”

Olivia: “And I wanna watch it happen!!
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@CobaltTheMadMage  
OOC: Wrong city but I’ll change it, you are a bit slow so giving you the full tour would have make you miss the rendez-vous(I’m pretty sure you know these words in english despite) with RWBY.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@jinxeh teh demon  
OOC: Actually I have just finished.

• In the deep space of what the exterior systems usually consider like the “dead zone” of space, the inner system of the galaxy(which for them is around 99% of the total galatic area). *

Iria: Another system scan that lead to nothing. At least we are close to the end of this mandatory mission to find the closest inhabitale world to these ruins we found.

crew: It could be worse, we are paid whatever the result of our reseches is. All the governments of the outer rim are eager for any new informatino about the inner galaxy and pay well for them since they discovered it wasn’t a complete dead zone.

Iria: It’s still mostly dead compared to the outer rim. If only we have Tozan ship or one of the licensed galactic travelers engine.

• on the screen in frnot of the scanner operator a singal appeared. *

Scanner operator: Captain, I’m detecting something.

Iria: We are in the middle of deep space, with no planet around.

Scanner: Something really small is floating but the scanner is clear it a hand made construction.

Iria: Take is on board.

• They open their hold and take the floating corpse of what look like it once had been a dragon hybrid they found. *

Crewmemer: I’m afraid you’ll be disapoint miss. We only have found a dead body.

Iria: It doesn’t look like any species of the inner systems. It could be interesting to identify it. I’m sure a genetic lab would be interested.

Crewmmemer: We only know 3 species of the inner systems so far. What we could learn from this creature could be valuable.

Iria: Change course to the Yltels sector then. They are the only one who have the kind of science to extract anything from this mess.

Crewmemeber: Should we take the material?

Iria: No, we don’t know what diseases the world this being come from might have. Put it in a sterilized food container.

• A long time ago over an Yltels planets. *

Yltel scientist: You want us to study the genetic of this being.

Iria scientist: I’m sure it would be profitable for our knowledge of the inner systems inhabitants.

Yltel: Well know what they are is not so important, what we need to know to evaluate the situation in the systems we never visited is who they are.

Iria: Memory extraction.

Yltel scientist: Exactly. Though I’m not sure its brain is well conserved enough to for a electronic mapping of its memory.

Iria: What will you do then?

Yltel: We have learned some very neat trick of biology from the Olmerans along with our more advanced science we can probably try a experimental technique to recreate the conditions of their natural rebirth on this being artificially. It is still in some sort of half life so the body could actually go through an artificially induced process of the Olmeran’s new youth phenomenon. It should lead its damaged cells to replace themselves with new viable ones without altering the speciment or its memory. Then we’ll be able to map its brain to extract the data.

• Some time after this discussion you wake up in a tube *
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide