The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

• After a second to get back on his hooves he flied away. *

Pix: That was nowhere near as efficient as I hoped it would be.
CobaltTheMadMage

And not the angry kind
@boz  
Nicholas: “Splendid I would like something cold and dairy-based as soon as possible, as enjoyable as that meal was I would prefer my tastebuds live to tell of it.”

@MarauderPilot  
Excalibur: “From the Lotus. A response… or a warning.”

(around this time sensors would indicate a spatial disturbance in the space corresponding to the starting point of the vector)
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Steve61594  
OOC: I’ll bring back my old idea.

• You see again that military looking diamond dog you have met in the train fighting with one impressive pistol that tear apart whatever it hit. *

Minister: Almost out of ammo, and I can’t find more for my custom gun. * Put it back in its holster and take his electric baton. *
Steve61594
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Rise of the Resistance

@boz  
The unicorn blasts at anything one would classify as an enemy. Arsch bucks enemies that come close and shoots other’s with the gun.

(A certain magical unicorn could fix the ammo shortage?)
CobaltTheMadMage

And not the angry kind
@MarauderPilot  
(I think we agreed on New Phoenix. The disturbances would be far enough off the ground that they wouldn’t affect much of anything down there, but still well within Earth’s atmosphere.)

@boz  
Nicholas: * quickly downs a spoonful to douse his tongue, then slows down to savor it * “Ah, much better.”
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@CobaltTheMadMage  
OOC: Okay the range to the surface was what i was talking about.

Hood: Athena(The main defense station’s AI ) start calculating impact points and send the signal to move the civilians out of hose areas.

Athena: Right away sir. Defense teams are on standby.
boz

@Steve61594  
OOC: No, you can’t help him with that.

• The minister keep on fighting, but he quickly notice that his secondary weapon is nowhere near as good as his first against grimms. *
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide