Viewing last 25 versions of post by boz in topic The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

[@MarauderPilot](/forums/rp/topics/the-evil-council-continuation-possible-nsfw?post_id=5302059#post_5302059)
OOC: Alright. Here's a little bit of progress for the other side.

\* At Sharp's personal resort. \*

Sharp: \* upon hearing noticeable minotaur footsteps. \* Mina, did you convinced your troublesome friend to come with us?

Irma: Yes she did. But don't get any ideas, I only come cause if you fail epically in this campaign I'm going to be back among my kind's rebels territory.

Sharp: Fair enough my dear, but you should refrain your enthusiasm about my defeat cause I remind you that the gryphon royal navy is the main enemy belligerent there from our empire point of view. You should wish for their fleet to be turned into coral reef by our robots forces.

Irma: Hmm... I guess. So, how will we go there.

Sharp: Our submarine is docked and waiting.

Irma: A... submarine. \* looking visibly uneasy. \*

Mina: What's wrong?

Irma: I hate that idea. Who in their right mind could want to be in a cramped metal tube below sea level?

Sharp: It's the safest way there cause the gryphon royal fleet lock down the island and diamond dogs now know my face so I cannot count on their incompetence to pass through their tunnels a second time.

Mina: You know Robotpony's material was a great deal of advancement compare to what we used to know before. Submarines are a common thing now.

Irma: It's still... unnatural.

Sharp: It's fine I've been in one often. And really it can't be worse than last time I've been there by aircraft and was shot down on my way.

Irma: Alright, I'll try not to think about it to get to the homesky, eventually.

Mina: I'm sure you'll get use to it.

Sharp: With stabilizers there not even any sea sickness.

\* After loading the submarine with some material a the squad of personal combat bots of Sharp the group embark to the journey toward the gryphon island. Irma was unusually mean and irritable on the way, and not only way Sharp who usually expect and tolerate it knowing it's kinda deserved for him, with only some respite when they surfaced a moment to gain speed and clean the submarine air. \*

Submarine commander bot: Approaching destination sir, the blockade is not in sight yet but signal from the island defender reported their ship signature just beyond our sensors limits.

Sharp: Very well commander. It's time to begin the complete silence mode to cross their line.

Submarine commander: I we will switch to electric engine on minimum speed and silence everything that make noise on board. I suggest you make extra effort to control your organic impulse to talk for the next 4 hours.

Sharp: Understood. I'll go tell my girls.

\* Sharp make it into Mina and Irma's cabin on board. \*

Sharp: Alright girls, we're getting into the danger zone. To evade detection we must keep a total silence to be invisible to their sonar so no talking until the commander bot say we're safe.

Mina: Ok.

Sharp: And you Irma, last changce to say you loved me after all if we don't make it.

Irma: I don't need any words to tell \* She replied with a hand gesture that convey all her feelings for him and a little more without needing any decibels. \*

Sharp: Hehe, always rebel. \* He then himself went quiet. \*

\* The submarine kept going at slow speed under the sea in the danger zone. The tension inside was rising. With Mina and Sharp being a little nervous as they get closer. Irma though, after an earlier moment of playing it though, looked about to explode, with anxiousness and sweating almost enough to have a puddle at her feet. Even after their last interaction and the trip in general Sharp was feeling sorry for her. \*

\* Then the worst happened. \*

Submarine commander bot on intercom: Depth charges detected! Maximum alarm. Setting full speed ahead. Switching to main propulsion mode.

Irma: Ahhhhhhh! \* She had a complete break down in their room Mina went to her to make her stop. \*

Mina: Stop, we must keep silence.

Sharp: No point doing that anymore! If they sent depth charges they know we're here. \* He brace himself for the explosion and Mina took Irma with her so her minotaur strength could protect them. \*

\* The charges explode around the submarine and shook them up. \*

Irma: I'm not in a sub underwater, I'm not in a sub underwater... \* She still have a really hard time coping with that. \*

Commander bot: Damage report. Bow weapons compartment, breached and lost. Command center minor breach, repair team dispatched. Main engine room, damage with fire ongoing, hull integrity maintained, ship speed set to stop, fire team dispatched. Cabins minor breach, repair delayed after command room.

Sharp: I need to get to the engine room and help fight that fire. If we get stuck here we're doomed. Work on those leak once she's calmed down. \* He grab a fire extinguisher with his horn's magic and run out trotting through a narrow corridor that now have a thin layer of water in. \*

Mina: There, we'll be ok, we survived their bombs...

Irma: I'm not ok, alright! I'm not ok ever since I've put a paw in this ship! I'm meant for open space and air, I never overcame my claustrophobia before trying to make this trip.

OOC: The question about the super hearing was actually to know if they could eventually hear those explosion from the tunnel under the ocean if they happen in the water nearby.
No reason given
Edited by boz
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

[@MarauderPilot](/forums/rp/topics/the-evil-council-continuation-possible-nsfw?post_id=5302059#post_5302059)
OOC: Alright. Here's a little bit of progress for the other side.

\* At Sharp's personal resort. \*

Sharp: \* upon hearing noticeable minotaur footsteps. \* Mina, did you convinced your troublesome friend to come with us?

Irma: Yes she did. But don't get any ideas, I only come cause if you fail epically in this campaign I'm going to be back among my kind's rebels territory.

Sharp: Fair enough my dear, but you should refrain your enthusiasm about my defeat cause I remind you that the gryphon royal navy is the main enemy belligerent there from our empire point of view. You should wish for their fleet to be turned into coral reef by our robots forces.

Irma: Hmm... I guess. So, how will we go there.

Sharp: Our submarine is docked and waiting.

Irma: A... submarine. \* looking visibly uneasy. \*

Mina: What's wrong?

Irma: I hate that idea. Who in their right mind could want to be in a cramped metal tube below sea level?

Sharp: It's the safest way there cause the gryphon royal fleet lock down the island and diamond dogs now know my face so I cannot count on their incompetence to pass through their tunnels a second time.

Mina: You know Robotpony's material was a great deal of advancement compare to what we used to know before. Submarines are a common thing now.

Irma: It's still... unnatural.

Sharp: It's fine I've been in one often. And really it can't be worse than last time I've been there by aircraft and was shot down on my way.

Irma: Alright, I'll try not to think about it to get to the homesky, eventually.

Mina: I'm sure you'll get use to it.

Sharp: With stabilizers there not even any sea sickness.

\* After loading the submarine with some material a the squad of personal combat bots of Sharp the group embark to the journey toward the gryphon island. Irma was unusually mean and irritable on the way, and not only way Sharp who usually expect and tolerate it knowing it's kinda deserved for him, with only some respite when they surfaced a moment to gain speed and clean the submarine air. \*

Submarine commander bot: Approaching destination sir, the blockade is not in sight yet but signal from the island defender reported their ship signature just beyond our sensors limits.

Sharp: Very well commander. It's time to begin the complete silence mode to cross their line.

Submarine commander: I we will switch to electric engine on minimum speed and silence everything that make noise on board. I suggest you make extra effort to control your organic impulse to talk for the next 4 hours.

Sharp: Understood. I'll go tell my girls.

\* Sharp make it into Mina and Irma's cabin on board. \*

Sharp: Alright girls, we're getting into the danger zone. To evade detection we must keep a total silence to be invisible to their sonar so no talking until the commander bot say we're safe.

Mina: Ok.

Sharp: And you Irma, last change to say you loved me after all if we don't make it.

Irma: I don't need any words to tell \* She replied with a hand gesture that convey all her feelings for him and a little more without needing any decibels. \*

Sharp: Hehe, always rebel. \* He then himself went quiet. \*

\* The submarine kept going at slow speed under the sea in the danger zone. The tension inside was rising. With Mina and Sharp being a little nervous as they get closer. Irma though, after an earlier moment of playing it though, looked about to explode, with anxiousness and sweating almost enough to have a puddle at her feet. Even after their last interaction and the trip in general Sharp was feeling sorry for her. \*

\* Then the worst happened. \*

Submarine commander bot on intercom: Depth charges detected! Maximum alarm. Setting full speed ahead. Switching to main propulsion mode.

Irma: Ahhhhhhh! \* She had a complete break down in their room Mina went to her to make her stop. \*

Mina: Stop, we must keep silence.

Sharp: No point doing that anymore! If they sent depth charges they know we're here. \* He brace himself for the explosion and Mina took Irma with her so her minotaur strength could protect them. \*

\* The charges explode around the submarine and shook them up. \*

Irma: I'm not in a sub underwater, I'm not in a sub underwater... \* She still have a really hard time coping with that. \*

Commander bot: Damage report. Bow weapons compartment, breached and lost. Command center minor breach, repair team dispatched. Main engine room, damage with fire ongoing, hull integrity maintained, ship speed set to stop, fire team dispatched. Cabins minor breach, repair delayed after command room.

Sharp: I need to get to the engine room and help fight that fire. If we get stuck here we're doomed. Work on those leak once she's calmed down. \* He grab a fire extinguisher with his horn's magic and run out trotting through a narrow corridor that now have a thin layer of water in. \*

Mina: There, we'll be ok, we survived their bombs...

Irma: I'm not ok, alright! I'm not ok ever since I've put a paw in this ship! I'm meant for open space and air, I never overcame my claustrophobia before trying to make this trip.

OOC: The question about the super hearing was actually to know if they could eventually hear those explosion from the tunnel under the ocean if they happen in the water nearby.
No reason given
Edited by boz