Viewing last 25 versions of post by boz in topic The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

"[@MarauderPilot":](/forums/rp/topics/the-evil-council-continuation-possible-nsfw?post_id=5004298#post_5004298
)  
OOC: Yeah, I got it.

Liala: I don't think cape would have helped much for real anyway.

Max: I think I got the solution, They weren't looking at the right thing by increasing power only. What Jak really need to do to make someone float is increase the air density and pressure. To make it more like water.

Jak: Hmm maybe. * He create a sphere of spinning air in front of him and focus on it till the wind get dense, the pressure high and it became hard to see through it. Then try to put his finger in it to feel a certain level of resistance. *

Jak: That's the kind of air that can push things up. * He move back his hand toward Liala and try to do the same under her feet. It lifted her in the air though she needed to her her balance on it. *

Liala: Hey, that's pretty awesome!

OOC: Night.
No reason given
Edited by boz