Viewing last 25 versions of post by boz in topic The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

"[@HatOfDisguise":](/forums/rp/topics/the-evil-council-continuation-possible-nsfw?post_id=4965768#post_4965768
)  
OOC: Yeah, art have a value hard to define for smugglers. There would be jewels which are something in the middle between art and money if made of really precious material. And I think it was really a common things among criminals from before paper money(paper money that doesn't involve putting one of the parties' signature) to use things like that to avoid carrying large sums in gold coins that would be heavy and hard to hide.
No reason given
Edited by boz
boz

"@HatOfDisguise":/forums/rp/topics/the-evil-council-continuation-possible-nsfw?post_id=4965768#post_4965768
OOC: Yeah, art have a value hard to define for smugglers. There would be jewels which are something in the middle between art and money if made of really precious material. And I think it was really common things among criminals from before paper money(paper money that doesn't involve putting one of the parties' signature) to use things like that to avoid carrying large sums in gold coins that would be heavy and hard to hide.
No reason given
Edited by boz
boz

"@HatOfDisguise":/forums/rp/topics/the-evil-council-continuation-possible-nsfw?post_id=4965768#post_4965768
OOC: Yeah, art hatve stuffa of value hard to define for smugglers. There would be jewels which are something in the middle between art and money if made of really precious material. And I common things among criminals from before paper money(paper money that doesn't involve putting one of the parties' signature) to use things like that to avoid carrying large sums in gold coins that would be heavy and hard to hide.
No reason given
Edited by boz
boz

OOC: Yeah, that stuff of value hard to define for smugglers. There would be jewels which are something in the middle between art and money if made of really precious material. And I common things among criminals from before paper money(paper money that doesn't involve putting one of the parties' signature) to use things like that to avoid carrying large sums in gold coins that would be heavy and hard to hide.
No reason given
Edited by boz