Tech's Tickle Cellar (WARNING: NSFW TICKLING)

techdragon
Thread Starter - Tech's Tickle Cellar
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@DragonRanger

@Miss Shy  
steps back, letting ranger work, while he tests the buzzsaw to make sure it’s functioning properly, occasionally adjusting the speed and direction and letting the feathery furlike material glide across his palm.
techdragon

@DragonRanger  
watches Ranger working shy over, admiring his style.

(By the way, don’t forget to hit reply when you make your move. Once we’ve got multiple ‘lees it might get confusing if you don’t have it directed towards a certain person.)
DragonRanger
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

@Miss Shy

smiles to himself, enjoying her reactions

Let’s up the ante a bit…

sets down the feather on her neck, grabs a container of the edible paint and dips a large paintbrush into it and begins painting Shy’s body, starting at her hooves
DragonRanger
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

@Miss Shy

Did I forget to mention I also like teasing?

trails the brush down to her nethers, dabbing it ever so lightly against the folds of her slit. I move to her other hoof and lick it clean before backing away

Okay, that was just a taste of what I’m all about. Tetris, you can take over at your leisure.

(That’s it for me for the day.)
techdragon

@Miss Shy  
Hehe. glances down at the edible paint covering parts of shy’s genetalia. well, it wouldn’t be very nice of me to steal ranger’s treat while he’s not looking. So I guess I’ll just have to have some of my own! he grabs the frosting bottle and starts to squirt it out all over her belly and chest, spreading it around with a couple of fingers.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide