Tech's Tickle Cellar (WARNING: NSFW TICKLING)

Ticklish Wubsy

PM me for hugs!
@TItan  
Wubsy nodes excitedly

Surely-wurely-durely, the-he!

She puts a collar on him, locks it and glares at changeling’s bodyparts seeking where to start. She starts the fun with slightly rubbing his side with her hoof, hoping to go easy on her victim for starters.
Sgt.striker

@Ticklish Wubsy  
Well…..place looks empty…..

the soldier removes their helmet, unaware that she is being watched with another surprise, not a person or a pony, but a beautiful young wolf

sigh much better….at least now I can breathe….
TItan

(slides back in sorry, was on ps4) he smiles a bit before shifting slightly and trying to move away from the hoof. Letting out an occasional giggle and once a snort
Ticklish Wubsy

PM me for hugs!
@TItan

The-he! You’re so cute.

Wubsy finds a moment just to hold him and pet his neck. Then she crawles her hoof behind his pointy ear. The second hoof gently attacks his left armpit.
TItan

he blushes and smiles a bit, snickering and giggling, before letting out short laughs as she tickles his armpit, squirming still trying to get free
TItan

@Ticklish Wubsy  
he let out a sudden gasp and screamed with cute laughter, letting out a bunch of snorts as he laughed his cute disguised head off and tried to squirm more. His hooves were definitely his weak spot
Ticklish Wubsy

PM me for hugs!
@TItan  
Wubsy manages to get a feather in her mouth and tickle his chest with it. We don’t know where has she got it from though. What a mystical gift! Anyway, she knows that feathers are fatal. He might fail to redeem himself as a tingly feeling slowly making its way to driving him insane
TItan

@Ticklish Wubsy  
he again, simply kept laughing his head off, shaking his head as he tried getting free. For him, usually the brushes were the worst for him cause his chitin exoskeleton. But feathers still did their job
Ticklish Wubsy

PM me for hugs!
@TItan  
Eeee-he-he-her! Sorry… Said Wubsy, feeling silly

she has made it to her victim, that is about to become a predator. She caringly frees him from all of an equipment. His body is all red, especially on the parts where the gear was, because of all the tension and merciless tickles.

You look like a tomato now. If we went too far, you would be late to ketchup!

Aaa-HA-HA

Oink

hurr HURR hurr

She said, finding her unnecessary pun funny
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide