Tech's Tickle Cellar (WARNING: NSFW TICKLING)

TItan

@Sgt.striker  
chuckles I’m glad I found a ticklish one! Very at that! I’ve been so hungry turns it to half speed as there is 4 soft brushes on each paw which soothes your paws and rapidly tickles at the same time
Sgt.striker

while the softness does seem mildly comforting as opposed to the very stiff brushes that have been used on him for weeks to “groom” him, which have only tangled his fur more, he still squeals with helpless, yet adorable laughter
Sgt.striker

@TItan  
just from small licks he can taste the intense sweat from the tickling as the poor guy just lays there panting, with the occasional twitch and giggle from his paws being so sensitive
Nopenopenopenope
Thread Starter - New Blood (NSFW batpony RP) [REQUEST PERMISSION BEFORE JOINING]
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Nasty Bitch
(Don’t mind me, just crawling out of my crypt.)

(I can’t believe this still exists. Like, how has this been the most popular thread in the entire Roleplaying section? I never even realized there was such a high demand for this.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide