Talk to Twilight Tragedy

Background Pony #834D
@wardex101
Oh i’M sorry…Twilight Party is not Twilight Tragedy…can we work together for fun rp?? They are not the same!
But Twilight Sparkle became Twilight Tragedy so Pinkie Pie is Pity Party…
Background Pony #834D
I like Pity Party! Why are you so mean….She is sad because Twilight Tragedy is sad…And I think Son Goku is somebody else not you???
I am sorry I am new lets have fun together and explore the deep themes of Twilight Tragedy.
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Cadance: Well I’ll take that as a compliment. Just so you I find it exciting to have us learn about this mystery. I could give you sad pancakes, okay?
Background Pony #EFE2
@Background Pony #834D
Cadanxe: The mystery on how she got to be this way and how to restore her to normal. Normal magic or happiness won’t help her. Last time we talked to a mirror who had Twilight’s normal self in it
Background Pony #834D
Pity Party: I don’t like this it is so sad…sadder than the time my toast fell on the marmelade side and all the ants were on it….
*She frowns asshe recalls this trauumatic memory and looks over at Goku
Pity Party: Hey Goku…what can we do?
Background Pony #EFE2
@Background Pony #834D
If TopBadBitch will try to discipline themselves and not talk about Goku and try to play within the rules of this thread, then he can join in.
But if he is just a spam account who exists just to break out thread’s rules then he will not be welcomed.
Background Pony #834D
Deletion reason: Rule #0 - if you can't be polite to others here, please take a break and go do something else for awhile.
Background Pony #834D
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - no one is bullying you, but you are being incredibly rude to everyone else. Please take a break and do something else until you can be polite to others.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide