Talk to Twilight Tragedy

Background Pony #EFE2
@Background Pony #834D
We have a very special way of doing things here. It takes slow time to see things through but they do happen.
Twilight Tragedy has to be dealt with carefully in order to get her back to normal.
Background Pony #EFE2
Cadance: Would you like to make one of Celestia or Luna or Starswirl? Perhaps one you thibk is important to you?
Background Pony #834D
Upon seeing her efforts go to waste…Pinkie’s mane started to defloofilize…
Her mane stuck to her body and was no longer floofy…
“Oh no….I cannot cheer up my friends anymore….”
Pinkie pie became no longer happy but rather…sad…she remembers all the times she made others happy but now its like she never made anyone happy…she has transformed.
She is no longer Pinkie Pie…she has become….Pity Party
She cries…
“I-I need to be alone….”
wardex101
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Background Pony #834D
Twilight Tragedy:still sobbing
Cadance:continue to make a sad clay structures
Pinkie Pie:Wait… her hairs change back to normal I forgot! I changed my mind!
Pinkie Pie:I-I’m sorry for painting you, twilight. I did make a mistake…
Background Pony #834D
Twilight Tragedy: Wait…If you can become cheer with your mane becoming floofy…why don’t I..? YES! The secret to happyness….IS MY MANE!
Twilight Tragedy concentrated very hard and her mane became Pinkie Pie!
Twilight Party looks at the other ponies
Twilight Party: I am so sorry…I am sorry for making all of you so worried I am Twilight Party now!
Background Pony #834D
Pity Party: Oh no…its so sad! You are so sad…I am so sad…there is nothing fix this waaaaaaaaaaa!
there was a fountain of tears that slowly flooded the castle coming from Pity Party
wardex101
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

@Background Pony #834D
But Pity Party stopped crying. and return back to Pinkie Pie form.
Pinkie Pie:Well, I’m not gonna have so much fun at you twilight! I just changed my mind about this!
Pinkie Pie:I shouldn’t make fun of you, I’m very sorry for this!
Twilight Tragedy:Fun make me cry! Waaaaahh!
Pinkie Pie:Oh come on, I thought you like fun BEFORE i changed my mind!
Pinkie is not going to make fun at twilight anymore.
Pinkie Pie:Let me get your paint off!
Pinkie Pie get twilight body paint off. Twilight Tragedy was no longer painted with twilight sparkle colors.
Background Pony #834D
Pity Party washed Twilight Tragedy with her tears
“Waaa! I am so sorry! I am a bad pony! Waaa!”
Twilight Tragedy smiled but its a sad smile
“Okay.”
Pity Party looked at Twilight Tragedy
“Is it okay..?”
wardex101
Artist -

Look, everyone, I want you all to listen TO ME.
let’s be honest, okay? Let’s not make funny dialogue, and i don’t want crossover characters for that, @TopBatBitch!
Let’s stay in the topic, We don’t need to change character names like twilight party or pity party.
Let’s head back to post#883, okay?
Anyway, here’s continuation dialogue:
Pinkie Pie:Oh! you’re right!
Background Pony #EFE2
I’m sorry this crazy stuff is going on with the others
By the way to make things clearer you can call me Hawk to make it easier to communicate with me
If they cause trouble we’ll get the mods to moderate them
Background Pony #EFE2
@wardex101
Twilight Tragedy: I do appreciate your apology though.
Cadance: Here I made a sad sculpure of you and a normal statue of Twilight in the mirror what do you think?
Background Pony #834D
Pity Party: Its ok
She licks her Bussy Ice Pop but it did not make her any happyer
Twilight Party was not Twilight Tragedy they have become two not one
Twilight Party: I am sorry I was making attempts at being happy I am the happyness rejected by Twilight Tragedy…I am five minutes old I am sorrry for my immaturity…Goku what do you have to say?
She looks at Cadance and her mane becomes Twilight and she looks at the colourless twilight tragedy whihzc is not herself.
Twilight Party: My other me….am I not real..?
Pity Party: Oh…maybe we can find a mirror?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide