Sunset Shimmer romance roleplay

SunsetShimmerisCute2020

(Yep, I see where you’re coming from, cuz I saw the movie. Heh. Hey, maybe he could have some sort of superhero catchphrase too. Okay if I come up with one for him?)

NEWS BROADCASTER: In other news, a building has caught fire on account of someone accidentally spilling a drink into a power outlet, which sparked, ignited, and caught fire. The attendees tried desperately to put the fire out, but to no avail. Luckily, Dyspo saved the day by rescuing every single person inside the building, before the fire department came over to the spot and put the fire out.

DYSPO: I found out about the problem thanks to my powerful ears, which can pick up any sounds of distress and trouble. In fact, you could say they’re kinda just as powerful as a dog’s ears.

NEWS BROADCASTER: The building has been severely damaged, since it is so old. Luckily, no one was hurt.
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@SunsetShimmerisCute2020  
(Ok but i Found A Couple of thing’s wrong with that…the first thing is that they Don’t have a Dyspo in this world so they wouldn’t have called him that and beside’s….his hero name in his world is ghostbit while dyspo is the name angel gave himself…..and i don’t really like the Catchphrase thing cause beside’s…he already have one…being cocky or making a terrible joke)

Dyspo smiled stretching a little as he began to dry off the ash from his fur before hopping up a building and back to his owner’s dorm only to get hit in the face by a frying pan from startling her when she got out of the shower
SunsetShimmerisCute2020

(Oh, okay. I feel like I’m fucking this Dyspo thing up pretty badly.)

(After getting hit with the frying pan, the imprint of the pan covers his face.)

DYSPO: Ow.

(He shakes his head in order to return his face to normal.)
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
(Not quite….What you did just there was perfect!)

Dyspo would stare at his owner spotting her in a towel with another towel on her head drying her body and hair until she heard someone opening the window to which she armed herself with the pan as a couple of bird’s began chirping around his head
SunsetShimmerisCute2020

(Thanks so much. You know what, I think Dyspo’s shenanigans remind me of what some Warner Bros characters get themselves into. And I’ve always been a fan of Warner Bros my whole life, especially “Looney Tunes”. In fact, I have dozens of “Looney Tunes” DVDs. So I know what kind of cartoon logic is appropriate for these gags.)

FLUTTERSHY: (timidly) Wh-wh-who’s there? I-I’m warning you. I’ve got a frying pan and I’m not afraid to use it.
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@SunsetShimmerisCute2020  
(Ah…:3)

“And What are you going to do with it…COOK ME A BACON AND EGGS BREAKFAST Actually now i think about it that would be nice SNAP OUT OF IT ME!” He Semi shouted holding his face in response from the pain
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@SunsetShimmerisCute2020  
“Oh my…..You don’t remember yesterday Mothershy….? actually i shouldn’t maybe call you that yet….Maybe after discord and you…never-mind But you really don’t recognize my voice…?”
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
(Well Angel views Fluttershy as a mother figure but sometimes doesn’t treat her like that hence the name Mothershy That’s the reason for the name)
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@SunsetShimmerisCute2020

“But i swear i met or saw somebody whose called smolder and I…Might like them Whatididn’tsayanythingyourgoingcrazySTOPJUDGINGME!” He Muttered under his breath before flopping onto her bed pretending to had fallen asleep
SunsetShimmerisCute2020

FLUTTERSHY: What was that, Angel? What did you say?

ANGEL: Can’t hear you. I’m asleep.

FLUTTERSHY: (smugly) Well, then how could you still be talking if you’re asleep?

(What, did I say the wrong thing in that last comment?)
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@SunsetShimmerisCute2020  
(Well…sorta….but we can work with that)

“Cause i’m sleeping in my sleep with my sleeping bed underneath my sleeping body” He joked with a smug on his face before feeling a soft tug on one of his ears
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide