Sunset Shimmer romance roleplay

SunsetShimmerisCute2020

(Then, I’ll just say that Sunset is returned to normal thanks to Dispo using his magic to return her back to normal. Also, for the former, I pointed out that this is going to be a roleplay of me dating Sunset Shimmer, and eventually marrying her.)
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@SunsetShimmerisCute2020  
(Ok! Whose right mind was it to make her call me little guy!? SOMEBODY GIVE ME THE SCRIPT NOW!)

Dyspo smiled waving goodbye to her before stretching himself

(Also wouldn’t it be too much to also have something like this happen to him in this world like idk…Him getting a love interest as well like Smolder…?)
SunsetShimmerisCute2020

(Well, I didn’t even know how tall he is. I might have forgotten it. And I’ll let you figure out who Dyspo gets as his own love interest.)

(Sunset leaves the park and yawns.)

SUNSET: Well, I should head on home. It’s already really late for me. But luckily, tomorrow is Saturday, so I don’t have to go to school for the next two days. That’s a plus.

(Once she gets home, she starts her nighttime routine: grabbing her pjs, starting the shower and waiting for the water to become warm enough for her, steps in, takes her evening shower, steps out once she’s done, dries and wraps herself with her towel, and puts on her pjs. After all that was finished, she steps into her bedroom, and climbs in bed, ready to go to sleep.)
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@SunsetShimmerisCute2020

Dyspo would glance at Fluttershy blinking a few before asking the question “Uh…..can I Sleep with you…? And no not like that….But can i…? I Really don’t have a home to sleep in…..?” He would soon give him the name angel to hide his identity in two layer’s

(Well Smolder and Dyspo is the one ship i have always done)
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@SunsetShimmerisCute2020  
“And what if i do and….what if i want to sleep in your bed but do go on…i’ll just follow you behind…” He said looking around him staring at a person before wrapping his cloak around his neck to cover his body before taking on the aspect of a human with white hair but still had his ear’s and eye’s

(Ok but i do want you to help with those scenes…since i’m not so good with doing two character’s at once)
SunsetShimmerisCute2020

(Once morning arrives, Sunset lazily climbs out of bed.)

SUNSET: Well, another day of sadness and regret for my actions.

(She goes into her bathroom and starts up the first part of her morning routine, which is brushing her teeth, brushing her hair, and putting her deodorant on. Then she goes back into her bedroom, opens her closet, and rumages for what to wear for today. Once she grabs her outfit of the day, she changes out of her pjs and gets herself dressed. After all of that is done, she goes into her kitchen to make herself breakfast. It doesn’t really matter what she has for breakfast; her decisions are random. But one thing is constant all the time, she has coffee as her drink. While she gets her coffee ready, she makes her breakfast.)

(Sunset then notices her diary sitting on the kitchen table. She sighs.)

SUNSET: I might as well write about how yesterday went.

(Once she grabbed her breakfast and coffee, she sat down and started writing in her diary. In between sentences, she takes a bite out of her frozen pancakes smothered in syrup and takes a sip out of her coffee.)

SUNSET: (voiceover, while writing in her diary) Dear Diary, yesterday was mostly depressing as ever. I literally had no friends to talk to, not even any of my brand new ones from Canterlot High. (It hurts me to mention or even write the name of the school.) I spent most of my day inside my apartment, crying, because I didn’t want to go outside and expose myself against society. But I ultimately had to. My body needed some fresh air, even though I didn’t want to. I went to the local cafe for dinner, but not even that lifted my spirits. I cried while inside the restaurant. A few minutes later, I paid for my meal and left the cafe, and went on a walk in which I didn’t care where I went. My feet just did the walking. I ended up in a park, where I met a weird, and yet mischievous, creature. He tried cheering me up, but it didn’t work. I basically paid no attention to him, because not even a stranger cheering me up was going to lift my spirits up. I simply need somebody to talk to. Anybody. I get so lonely all alone here. And I pray to Celestia that I hope I find that someone. I hope you understand. Yours very truly, Sunset Shimmer.

(She signs her name in her finest cursive, and then closes it and locks it with a key and lock that came with the diary. As with everyone else who has a diary, she did not want a single soul reading it.)

SUNSET: Well, now that that’s taken care of, I’ll just see what’s on the news.

(She moves over to the living room, sits on her sofa, grabs her remote, and turns on her flat screen TV. She then switches the channel over to the local news station. She watches the broadcast to see what’s new and what to watch out for. And also she waited for the weather. However, she didn’t care about the sports. She usually tunes out the TV and waits for the rest of the news towards the end of the broadcast.)

(You think you could list the news topics that Sunset could be seeing?)
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@SunsetShimmerisCute2020  
(Hmm….Maybe a little something like Dyspo making a name for himself in this world as Dyspo…In His actual form but hides As Angel….The form he takes in this world…sorta like Shazam… Swapping places in the right time but neither are the same)

Dyspo:(Was running out of a burning building with some people on his back about ten or twelve carrying them out of the rampaging inferno before sitting down on a sidewalk coughing while being covered in ash)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide