Sunset Shimmer romance roleplay

AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@SunsetShimmerisCute2020  
(Eh…Sorta…He’s kinda like a Less annoying deadpool…or less annoying Freakazoid….Pretty much he always put a joke before everything and not that serious…most of the time)

Dyspo would continue hopping around before walking in front of a street and in a matter of second’s he would get hit by a car sending him a couple of feet away from his location since well…in Equestria there wasn’t such thing’s like car’s and other thing’s but mostly……OWWWWWWW!
SunsetShimmerisCute2020

(He flinches and looks up at the sky, holding his arms over his head as if sheltering himself from very hard rain. When he sees nothing, he resumes his journey to the person in distress.)

DYSPO: Stupid cartoon cliches.
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@SunsetShimmerisCute2020  
He Would hop around before humming the theme song of a show involving talking pony’s and that friendship is apparently magic but he had no idea where it came from Until stumbling apon a school named Canterlot high school but he had no idea how and when he got there
SunsetShimmerisCute2020

Meanwhile with Sunset Shimmer…

(Sunset has already paid for her meal and exited the cafe. She wanders around the city, not caring about where to walk to. She just allows her feet to carry her body to wherever they were taking her. Along the way, her thoughts came back to her.)

SUNSET: (in her mind) How on Earth has it come to this? With everyone just shutting me out, I should be grateful that I am still going to the same school. But the things I did to my schoolmates…bullying them…manipulating them…hypnotizing them and rounding them up as my own personal army to take over Equestria. In that hideous demon form, too.

(Sunset grimaces and shudders at that last part.)

SUNSET: (in her mind) And all that was just pure unforgiveness. And it still is. And just saying “I’m sorry” just won’t be enough to heal these lashes in my soul. Come to think of it, did I even have a soul to begin with? One thing’s for sure, though, I certainly did not have a heart.

(She now is walking through a park, which is closed because it is already nighttime. After a few more steps, Sunset starts to weaken under the pressure of her own guilt and sorrow, and then collapses onto the grass. While she lays there, her thoughts turn darker.)
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@SunsetShimmerisCute2020  
Dyspo would smirk tapping his chest to turn into a state he call’s his ghost state… As the white in his fur turned blue and the blue turn to black gaining him the ability to fly but…after a while his powers started to stop working and a couple second’s later he crash landed right next to Sunset with his feet poking out of the ground
SunsetShimmerisCute2020

(Sunset screams and quickly moves away from where Dyspo’s feet are, finding a tree to hide from.)

DYSPO: GODDAMN IT!!! Why?! Today, of all days, WHY?!

(Sunset emerges from behind the tree, looking at the place where Dyspo is. She carefully walks over to him, keeping her guard up.)

SUNSET: Hello?
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@SunsetShimmerisCute2020  
“Oh….Uh…UwU What’s this…?” He Said dusting himself off before knocking some dirt out of his ear “Guess i had a Dirt - ear!” He Said laughing at his dad joke….if it was even one to be honest
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@SunsetShimmerisCute2020  
(Well that’s where he get’s most of his jokes from)

“Now come on….That’s just rude….Jeez…i’m surprised you didn’t even notice me giving you a wedgie and body paint you like a rainbow…”
SunsetShimmerisCute2020

SUNSET: Well, I honestly didn’t even see you, let alone know you’re doing anything to me! Also, that last joke you did was rude, too, you know.

(Is this a direction you want? I’m not sure when enough is enough.)
SunsetShimmerisCute2020

SUNSET: _(out of surprise and pain)_AAAH!!!

(Dyspo laughs at what happened and Sunset’s reaction.)

SUNSET: Not funny!

DYSPO: It is to me!

(Sunset sighs at this, and goes back to being sad.)

SUNSET: Look. I’m not in the mood for this. I’ve got too much on my mind right now.
AngelChu

{The Crazed Maniac}
@SunsetShimmerisCute2020  
“Like what…Air..? Cause that’s all that i can see…And hey i’m trying to cheer you up…And if not…I’ll just get one of those dating things and have someone help make you happy….Btw WHERE IN THE MULTIVERSE AM I!?”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide