Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Zaknel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
@Prince Artemis
Well, as I mentioned, I was very proud of my Shadow Pony creations. I loved them a lot, and was very sad that my RP centered around them was destroyed. Because I loved the Shadow Pony OCs that I made.
One in particular was Tenzan, a Unicorn with great magical abilities, great enough to to overrun a village by herself. But, really, all she wanted was a child. And taking inspiration from Resident Evil Village, I came to like the idea of having a story involving kidnapping and trying to rescue our loved ones with her as a character.
Prince Artemis
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Neo Canterlot, Equestrian Dystopia

Alert: =°☆(☭ಒ☭)☆°=
I got no idea. I’ll admit that lately I’ve been moving away from canon ponyland with characters. Like none of my current roster really works with canon ponyland anymore.
Zaknel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

@Prince Artemis
And? We’ve already established that introducing such fantastical concepts as creatures that INSTANTLY recover from most injuries isn’t far-fetched. So, why not just go far away from the canon world we saw and keep only the interesting bits.
Prince Artemis
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Thats what I’m trying to figure out. Again alot of my roster doesn’t really work with the style of the show these days.
Pizzamovies
Pizzamovies - Derpi Supporter
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Burger Rebellion
@Prince Artemis
And? We’ve already established that introducing such fantastical concepts as creatures that INSTANTLY recover from most injuries isn’t far-fetched. So, why not just go far away from the canon world we saw and keep only the interesting bits.
Why do I get the feeling that the reason your RP centered around this species failed is due to the fact there is zero downside to being one. Insane magical abilities, can heal all wounds, probably can hide extremely well in darkness. It’s being a god Alicorn all over again but somehow even less thought out and edgy.
Zaknel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Prince Artemis
Why do I get the feeling that the reason your RP centered around this species failed is due to the fact there is zero downside to being one.
Because you haven’t dealt with the RP group that ruined it.
You think that’s too much. Try this:
“My Pegasus suddenly remembers ninja training he had as a foal and can now outfight an Alicorn.”
Yes that happened. And that was one of the big contributors to the RP collapsing. People being unwilling to accept obstacles. Just overcoming them effortlessly.
Insane magical abilities,
Just like Univorns in the show. Some have greater potential than others. So of course the soldiers that I showed more of are gonna be more spectacular than the citizens I did not show much of.
And now I’m asking myself why I’m arguing in the middle of work… I overthink stuff…
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Sky funeral
This is why you introduce strict control in an RP and don’t follow a model of just letting every rube in without having their concepts scrutinized
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Sky funeral
@AaronMk
I tried so hard, but they just wouldn’t listen.
No they have a point to be worried. “Race that is more intrinsically magical or with a higher skill floor than all others existing” and “whose soldiers are even better” is something I would have stamped out from the first minute.
But also this entire argument is just the GM(s) not doing their job to moderate the excesses of the players if it’s just an exchange of “no you”
Prince Artemis
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Zaknel
Same person making these….I’m guessing they’re just word for word copies of G5 episodes, they made multiple of them per day for like a few weeks or so.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide