Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Zaknel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
@Prince Artemis
Yeah, mine failed because people could not act appropriately. Such as roleplaying my OC’s because he didn’t wanna wait on me. Deciding another character’s background without talking to them first.
I would like to avoid that in such an RP.
Zaknel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
I have two siblings in an abusive relationship, I have a runaway girl desperate for money, I have a war veteran and his rich wife, and I have a not-so-fleshed-out detective OC.
Thinking about it, they can all be good for SoL, but I get that people would like some more than others.
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Zaknel
it does, it offers more bursts of activity as you can more easily track if your partners are online and it offers a noise when they respond.
here you need to check manually, making the whole thing a fair bit slower.
Background Pony #6BA1
Nah, good it’s unpinned. This all needs to die.
I usually see one half of the community quietly threatening each other’s while mods bitch in the discord while the other is underage begging for their super specific scat super inflation underwater fart fetish foal abuse fantasies with this canon character being fulfilled by their OC.
Y’know, normal things. Discord is seen as more stable because old guard who don’t post here anymore do over there and my closest friends actually let me perfect my writing with their own and there’s actually substance beyond sex.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide