Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Carter Resado  
Teaspoon just gave an ultimatum that he knows not only goes against the community left on-site, but also won’t appease the group he’s signalling for.

It’s going to burn, whether slowly or quickly.

If you want horsewords, links to the altbooru sister thread and the furbooru continuation thread exist in this thread (page 628/629).

Flee the site.  
My final message.  
Goodbye.
HatOfDisguise
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Skaven
♫Here’s a health to the company and one to the past♫  
♫Let us drink and be merry all out of one glass;♫  
♫Let us drink and be merry all grief to refrain♫  
♫For we may or might never all meet here again♫

Fun as it was doing things here with y’all, however you might be, it’d seem most of us are splitting off.  
In hopes this thread doesn’t awaken and bury this post, you might be able to find us at  
“Furbooru”:furbooru.org  
“Ponybooru”:ponybooru.org  
[potential future Discord server?]

Private message me and I ought to have some ways you can get a hold of me(I’m Steve61594 by the way). If you don’t get an answer here, you should on one of those two sites.  
If that’s not the case, check my profiles >.> I ought to remember to leave some info there(only if I’ve left the site, tho).
Background Pony #E672
Does anyone knows some love story fanfic between thanos and captain marvel? Been searching but hadn’t found any :P
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
Locking the thread is cringe tbh for those sorry few that decide to remain.  
Leave the ruins be.  
Someone will no doubt find use for them if they remain in any state of repair.  
Should the staff decide to do so anyways, i’ll move links forward to the end of the thread (i suggest that, but don’t really care if, Jinx adds them to the OP)  
Furbooru Continuation Thread  
Ponybooru Sister Thread  
Other altboorus and new boorus lack forums containing a Roleplay containment zone, so there’s no further links to make at the moment.
Dave33333
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
Someone will no doubt find use for them if they remain in any state of repair.

Boxless is right. That’s probably one of the big reasons why this thread won’t be locked.

You can ask to take down your own art, you can ask to take down your own comments.

You can’t do that with a thread.

Especially one that’s been pinned and can still serve use. Don’t worry guys, I’m sure Asperman1 and others will have a fun time here.
Pizzamovies
Pizzamovies - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Burger Rebellion
Imagine switching sites for absolutely no reason because the Art on this site and its Art policy have had absolutely no effect on the Roleplay section.

Also thinking that threads have a post limit is absolutely retarded.
Background Pony #D96D
@Pizzamovies  
I think it mostly has to do with the Derpibooru’s server owner having no qualms about scuttling the site over not getting what he/she wants, hence branching out/moving to the forking sites not put under the possible threat of total deletion.
Dave33333
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.

Undesirable
@Pizzamovies  
The post limit is 100,000 actually. Not “16,000.”

The only reason people are really moving is cause they see RP forums not filled with fetish mongers. There’s also the fact that since it’s a “furry” booru, that means more freedom to RP. Though I don’t think Derpi or Ponybooru give a shit if you make a thread all about furries now since these are about “self regulation”.
Dave33333

Undesirable
@Cerebrate19  
Lemme look at the first page again.

Fluttershy and Film Reel  
Starlight Glimmer’s naked fun  
Two giantess growth RPs  
Weight gain  
A thread simply called “feet”

And if we go into the second page, it’s littered with tickle and feet RPs.

Gee, I must be absolutely blind.

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide