Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Prince Artemis
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Neo Canterlot, Equestrian Dystopia

Alert: =°☆(☭ಒ☭)☆°=
I’ve noticed a pattern of every horse show site I see had a staff that is nothing but drama and generally hated by the rest of the users. Its a disturbing trend.
Jinx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - the masters mansion

Loves a German
As an active admin in multiple communities, i can say that mostly its people creating nonexistant problems and hating the admins for actually doing their jobs.
Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
@GenericArchangel  
Honestly, he probably finds it hard to believe due to all the screenshots /mlp/ has dumped over what, 17 threads?

Also maybe this, I have no clue really.

full

Can’t really blame him, a lot of people are riled up. Hopefully the situation improves
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Dave33333  
Ironically the only time i visit the thread for this trashfire is when i miss a post and it’s been purged. I think it’s thread 19 now.

Please calm down, Derpy.
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Carter Resado  
See the forum.  
See the thread title.

This is the hangout thread in the RP forum.

You want the politics thread or either DNP thread (presumably the pro-censorship one), neither of which are here. If you can’t find them, i’ll go hunt down links.
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Carter Resado  
Funny thing about humor: it’s subjective.  
@Carter Resado  
Context is key: most of the posting in the thread veered in the on-topic territory of why folks weren’t all migrating to one site or another.  
Now, if you wanna talk horsewords, we can talk horsewords, or we can shoot the shit about what’s bothering you as long as it don’t get too political.
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
Site’s burning. If you haven’t packed up to move, do it now. Even furbooru is probably going to be less on-fire, even if the iron fist extends to it.

I’ll see you all in the next one.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide