Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Dave33333  
I’ll probably pass it along through Discord and Cere or something. Doesn’t matter at the moment, official move was already made and she’ll probably keep most OOC postings there.
Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
@Boxless  
Yeah, makes sense. Cere moved over there too, for, well, obvious reasons.

I would do it myself, but all my friends in unison went “No, don’t even talk to her.” cause they think I’m gonna scream at her or something.
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Boxless  
(you guys know she’s still subscribed here, granted she won’t be checking much more often but she’ll see this.)

(that said, her interest isn’t exactly super strict on pony only so why should she once more go to a site with the exact same limitations?)
Dave33333
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
@Cerebrate19  
I did. I’m not gonna forget. Neither will you or the others. I’ve kinda moved on from it, cause dwelling on the past isn’t good for mental health and all. I’m 18 now and I was 16/17 spouting the stupid shit. But yes, I was in control of my actions and I was being a dumbass.

But I also wanna say I’m sorry for treating you like a POS too.
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Cerebrate19  
Because of a wish to do horses at all? I dunno. Furry RP hellholes are weird and usually exclude pony by default, so be wary for the flood of reeeing that comes when the other site goes live and starts getting advertised by e6 or whatever.

I’d rather have options than not.
Prince Artemis
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Neo Canterlot, Equestrian Dystopia

Alert: =°☆(☭ಒ☭)☆°=
@Boxless  
I’m not going to call the whole furry community bad, I’m sure they have some cool kids in there too, however the ones that are bad are VERY bad so I honestly can’t blame you there.
Cerebrate19
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Boxless  
(furbooru doesn’t seem very excluding to me… what with some of braeburned’s finest pieces (of ass) popping up right about now.)

(and i realize there’s controversy, for good reasons too, but even on fraffinity good artists and nice people exist, just a matter of finding them, granted, not an easy task.)
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Prince Artemis  
Oh yeah i’ve found like… five that are both decent and also not massive screeching spergs.

They were all on this site and probably are considered nazifurs by the majority for not following the woke crowd.  
Yeah turns out the furry community had a massive fucking schism kinda like pony is going through right now, only most of the twitter crowd were also already furries or bandwagoners seeking cash.
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Cerebrate19  
Anti-Censorship DNP group says ‘probably no’ unless the mods are petty enough to target the last bastion of the old guard (8ball says Signs Point to Yes). It’s already been confirmed the mods are petty and biased to all hell.  
@Jinx  
No, they aren’t, but Twitter seems to think they are. (not to mention ‘step down’ is a strong term for ‘hiding mod tag and joining the Derpstapo’)
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@Boxless  
Alright, this is the part where I jump in. I didn’t quit staff over this whole debacle to become some sort of secret police, I was tired of the drama and the stress so I went back to being a regular use. This about sums it up for all former staff, regardless of when they quit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide