Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Jinx  
Yeah, Dave has it all figured out. As usual.

With wisdom teeth I think the only appropriate recovery method is hatred, wrath, rage, and ask for more pain killers. Good luck :) And don’t wear any clothes that you like. I’m glad it’s not what I thought it was :)
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Jinx  
(ah, been there once before, if it’s a good place they’ll give you one shot and then it’s grab on and pull, and if it’s a really good place you only have to keep the cotton balls in for about an hour or two… it’ll still feel like shit for days not gonna lie.)

(come to think of it they didn’t give me painkillers aside from the initial shot.)
Jinx
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - the masters mansion

Loves a German
Im going under something nicknamed “Milk”. Strong shit, keeps me under. Ill be ok for the most part.
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
And so the final bastion of consistent, high-quality horsewords on the site fell.

Ponybooru exists, i made a copy of the thread there. Breaking the no offsite links to RP places rule because it’s already been broken by OP and not everyone wants to move to a furry booru for their pony RP.

inb4 rule 6’d
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Coltshan000  
Derpi’s living on borrowed time, even if Para does manage to pull through and not get thoroughly ousted by Teaspoon because he didn’t like what she did, simply by virtue of the outrage mob burning anything they can’t get their greedy little tendrils in to control to the ground.
Dave33333
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
@Boxless  
Adding to that the two alternatives are Furbooru (Maintained by some Derpi staff and new people) and Ponybooru which I think is the result of /mlp/?
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Dave33333  
Those are the two Philo Fork alternatives- the former is maintained by basically all the Derpstapo (hidden twitter folk that are staff here) and the latter is maintained by Zizzy and also has a Derpstapo issue but at least has an audit log.  
While we’re on the topic-  
There’s also PonerPics (another Philo fork maintained by mlpol, has basically every Aryanne image up to four days ago or so?) and Rainbooru (made from-ground-up by Raindev, god bless his soul)
Dave33333
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.

Undesirable
@Boxless  
Yeah, I’ve been keeping up through the derpy threads on /mlp/.

RP forum wise, it seems Furbooru has actually been able to do well cause the people I brought over are making threads and they’re kinda sticking.

I probably would have done Ponybooru had I found it first. Maybe one day someone who isn’t derpy staff will make a Philomena based site.
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Dave33333  
Zizzy isn’t staff, last i checked. However, he is a furry despite running The Pony Archive, so pick your poison i guess- somewhere that will despise pony because Furry RP Community is cancer and most of them of the opinion that pony a shit and needs to bend over and take the knot, or somewhere that really won’t give a shit what you post (but will probably be mostly pony related by default).
Dave33333

Undesirable
@Boxless  
Well, we haven’t had that… Yet. Though it seems Ponybooru has gained a lot more traction than Furbooru. I guess we’ll see what happens as this goes on.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide