Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Jinx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - the masters mansion

Loves a German
Quote:

“I figured I let you know, since you talk to him a lot. Derpy Whooves got demoted from Derpi after a post surfaced saying he called all the users against the current censorship, “undesirable.”

Outside of that while I’m here and I genuinely suck at apologies and shit with people I wronged.

I’m sorry for treating you like shit.

I really am. I planned to do this earlier but like I said, I fucking suck at this.

And I hope your breast cancer is in remission.

You don’t have to reply or tell me to eat a bag of dicks, I kinda expect that already.

Anyway… Cheerio, take care.”
Jinx
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Thread Starter - the masters mansion

Loves a German
Im not gonna forgive him. He should know that. He was even gonna try and let people know how to find him.
Coriolanus
Wallet After Summer Sale -

full

thinking of what to do next in EDR,

tho not sure if I should discuss it, or just go straight to working toward it in-context in the thread. For the most part it pertains to the overall theme seeming to’ve drifted toward becoming, leik, “nobledark”, and if and whether or not I should go along with it on my end’s characters, or… well… >__>
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Jinx  
That quote was posted by an artist who was ragequitting the site and trying to prove that we are on their side. It looks like it worked, didn’t it? Nice to know that people believe what they see on Twitter.

And I took a vacation because fuck this shit. Sometimes I just get tired of trolls trying to stir up trouble all day long.

@Jinx & @Jinx  
I’m sorry you’re going in for surgery, but it will be good to have it over with. I had a similar procedure and I felt fine pretty fast afterwards, but two years later I still feel ‘stretching’ when I move my arm, and sometimes an indescribable pain that just doesn’t even make sense. It’s like I can feel a missing part of my body, and sometimes that missing part hurts.

Remember to bring fun things to play with to the hospital, and I hope you get fun nurses ^__^
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide