Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
Well that was an interesting read. Unfortunately i think most plans for the thread from your end, Jinx, are incompatible with most ideas i have for it.

It doesn’t help with the ‘hehano’ attitude of actions being rendered moot, but that’s an issue for when an idea actually comes around and works.
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Jinx  
Actual Nazi content or just things that you personally think are? Honest question, no fuckery abounding, though i do have an image in the event of one of them.

actually i have images for them either way so you get something to possibly have a laugh at with either answer
Jinx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - the masters mansion

Loves a German
@Boxless  
Well, if its actual nazi images, and actual racism, i dont care for it.

Aryanne doesnt bother me, neat character, sucks shes a nazi.
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Jinx  
Site rules have always prevented propaganda for any group. Now, equal enforcement may have been an issue, but site rules have always said no. The only change here is any image that isn’t directly disparaging such (abuse, >rape, et-cetera) isn’t allowed anymore.

Remember comrade, only state-approved redemptions are allowed. (there was an image taking a completely different view on Ary, think Buhddist, where the damn symbol originated, aaaaaand deleted. Think it was even made by Archonix of all people, but i’m not sure on that one.)

Apparently the image i was going to link is gone, which is rip, so have a cute horse or something. Get in the box Jinx, the label has to be accurate.  
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Jinx  
I figured, but also my less-than-sober brain said ‘haha make joke’

so joke made

send help and/or alcohol please
Background Pony #7BC5
@Background Pony #71FE  
If people realize what right and wrong is, it shouldn’t matter. Racists will get shit on for being racist. It should be tolerated at the level of “We won’t shut you up, whatever you say will come back to bite you in the ass anyway.”

Freedom of speech doesn’t mean freedom from consequences. Either way, you’ll get your ass kicked.
Jinx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - the masters mansion

Loves a German
Welcome friends
Rules:
>BLUE LINK GIFS
>No politics.
>No fighting in my thread, ill kick your ass.
>No spreading rumors, not cool.
>obey me and the mods
>ask me before doing things related to my thread (you know who you are)
>dont piss me off
>No offsite links to other roleplaying sites or areas. We have RP here for a reason.

In case you forgot to read the rules.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide