Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Coriolanus
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Cerebrate19  
na, just somethin’ off-topic I’ve always been doin’ on the side… >_> <-<

I’m finding stuff on terrestrial gamma ray bursts & “dark lightning”, but nothing on bolts of lightning themselves doing anything freaky. As another example tho of stuff I’m packratting, this is the best space fighter design so far that I’ve ever seen;  
full

less starwars-derived airbraking stuff based on ww2 aircraft guncam footage, moar,

polygonal autonomous kill vehicles, orbiting motionlessly over on the far side of the moon, then getting bathed under pulsed laser-link communications to receive an encrypted go-code to begin burning an attack vector, toward unidentified targets one light-second away that they’ve been shadowing for three months.

all in all tho, mostly just obscure nerd shit.
Jinx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - the masters mansion

Loves a German
@Boxless  
Uhm. Ive got PM’s and hopefully i can barter with derpy to leave the threads cere makes alone. I dunno, i dont pay attention to much outside of here.
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Jinx  
He’s one of the folks widely espousing the changes, so good luck with the bartering. It’s not likely.

Rule of Two: One is None. Two is One. If it’s important, have a backup.  
In other words: i suggest making plans if you don’t have them already.
Jinx
Economist -

Loves a German
Really? Thats a topic just as mundane as all the others that this thread is meant for. Kinda proved his point but im not gonna bitch more than this, ive got rp to deal with.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Jinx  
It’s fine to talk about stuff like that - two of those comment deletions were accidental. They just got snagged in cleaning up all the off topic posts from other threads. But, the first comment is going to stay deleted because of all the … uhm … ‘bad words’. Rule #0 would have been better, but at this point it doesn’t matter.

If you need any help with gathering up the content or something if you would like to move to a different site, let me know and I’ll help as best I can, but you’re welcome to stay here as long as the site exists, too, if you would like.

I hope you do.
Jinx
Economist -

Loves a German
@Coriolanus  
Can you find me a mech suit, sleek design, about the same size as a L.E.A.F suit, armored, reverse jointed, and able to move quickly?

I need it for some personal story.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide