Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Pizzamovies
Pizzamovies - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Burger Rebellion
@bEEpbop
You either used a really crap program or your standards for “good plot” are extremely high. I get all my ideas from such sources for at least half my RPs here.
Zaknel
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
I like to start my stories out with either themes or rough ideas, then expand outwards from there.
A story centered around war.
A story about survival, and how this would be explored through the narrative.
Or for ideas, just “I want a powefful villain. How can I get this effectively in RP?”
Because the cord concept is what shapes everything else, and if I like that, then I will likely like the rest of the RP.
Mismanage Assistant

@Zaknel
although i do not mind the whole ganre about war im currently trying to develop a plot for drama oriented plot. which is smaller scale and alot less fights but its really hard to have a clear idea of how to get from point A to point B in story
Mismanage Assistant

@Zaknel
im not restricting my partners to specific way of actions, but i found alot of dead air between 2 events that must happen and i aimed to solve by planning out events a little further and add sub plots to it. look if you cannot be helpful with giving me ideas just dont bother
Zaknel
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

It’s late, I have work tomorrow, and I can’t sleep.
So of course my brain says to me, “you have two male OCs that you actually use. The rest are mares. You need to make more stallion characters.”
Posted Report
Zaknel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

We always made RPs with significant plots, and character depth. I propose we simplify things by just having a one-page RP about all characters drowning at the bottom of the ocean with no means of escape.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Would you like AM OR FM
I like to start my stories out with either themes or rough ideas, then expand outwards from there.
A story centered around war.
A story about survival, and how this would be explored through the narrative.
Or for ideas, just “I want a powefful villain. How can I get this effectively in RP?”
Because the cord concept is what shapes everything else, and if I like that, then I will likely like the rest of the RP.
A story I’m working on is a war. My character, not my profile pic, is a member of the Royal Guard and leads them in a fight against Changelings
Posted Report
Zaknel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@14Fan
What are the themes you wanna explore? How will you explore them? What kinds of characters would help the best?
These are the kinds of questions to ask yourself.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide