Viewing last 25 versions of post by Pizzamovies in topic Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Pizzamovies
Pizzamovies - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Burger Rebellion
I’ve found that those who reject group roleplays are both limiting themselves in character development and social interaction, but it also mean they are unable to leave their comfort zone.

Having multiple people in an RP has its negatives, but all of them could be solved with a quick 10 minute discussion beforehand.

I get wanting to stay where you have control and are most familiar with, but 6 people, each with a distinct personality and able to add infinite amount of flavor to a setting then 2 people can.

It’s also easier to throw away a roleplay when there is only 1 other person. Too many times I’ve had someone I’m interacting 1 on 1 with just suddenly decide they don’t want to continue anymore. That basically means all my efforts were a waste. With a group RP if 1 person drops out the story doesn’t just end, it can continue and be repaired.
No reason given
Edited by Pizzamovies