Viewing last 25 versions of post by Mismanage Assistant in topic Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Mismanage Assistant

[@Perelka](/forums/rp/topics/suggestion-and-bullshitting-threadnsfwhangout-rp-suggestions-sheet-posting-venting?post_id=5172957#post_5172957)
while yes it is possible to gather a group of people there are other issues that a whole group has to face. and the first issue is scheduling. not all people will respond at the same pace meaning that one person will take 10 minutes to respond another will take antire day (and thats IF they will feel like respond) if you continue without the person who is behind that negates the whole point of having group RP in the first place. and when he comes back he will totally confused, im not saying its guaranteed to happen but from my personnel experience with RPing you have to be

ready for the worst at all times. and person would respond with paragraph and another will respond with one liner which can create conflict among the members of RP. and do not get me started if someone will get burned out by the role play, as well as people might have complaints that RP goes too slow or too fast.

with what i also said in previous post you have to heavily rally on consistaency, making each person is going at a desired pace, and be active members of RP, on top of the members has to be okay with other things members are doing. there is a reason in my years worth of RP experience i never even thought to touch group RP because instead of dealing with one inconstant partner you have to deal like with 3 of them, i rather save myself the headache and stick to one partner.
No reason given
Edited by Mismanage Assistant
Mismanage Assistant

[@Perelka](/forums/rp/topics/suggestion-and-bullshitting-threadnsfwhangout-rp-suggestions-sheet-posting-venting?post_id=5172957#post_5172957)
while yes it is possible to gather a group of people there are other issues that a whole group has to face. and the first issue is scheduling. not all people will respond at the same pace meaning that one person will take 10 minutes to respond another will take antire day (and thats IF they will feel like respond) if you continue without the person who is behind that negates the whole point of having group RP in the first place. and when he comes back he will totally confused, im not saying its guaranteed to happen but from my personnel experience with RPing you have to be

ready for the worst at all times. and person would respond with paragraph and another will respond with one liner which can create conflict among the members of RP. and do not get me started if someone will get burned out by the role play, as well as people might have complaints that RP goes too slow or too fast.

with what i also said in previous post you have to heavily rally on constancy, making each person is going at a desired pace, and be active members of RP, on top of the members has to be okay with other things members are doing. there is a reason in my years worth of RP experience i never even thought to touch group RP because instead of dealing with one inconstant partner you have to deal like with 3 of them, i rather save myself the headache and stick to one partner.
No reason given
Edited by Mismanage Assistant