Viewing last 25 versions of post by Coriolanus in topic Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Coriolanus
Wallet After Summer Sale -

"[@Cerebrate19":](/forums/rp/topics/suggestion-and-bullshitting-threadnsfwhangout-rp-suggestions-sheet-posting-venting?post_id=4832719#post_4832719
)  
na, just somethin' off-topic I've always been doin' on the side... ~%>_> ^<-<^~

%

I'm finding stuff on terrestrial gamma ray bursts & "dark lightning", but I nothinkg that's just an effect coinciding wibolths normalf lightning cuzthemselves dof cosmicng ranys thitting the atmosphefreaky. As another example tho of stuff I'm packratting, this is the best space fighter design so far that I've ever seen;

![full](http://clowder.net/hop/tetships/tetattit.jpeg!

)

less starwars-derived airbraking stuff based on ww2 aircraft guncam footage, moar,

polygonal autonomous kill vehicles, orbiting motionlessly over on the far side of the moon, then getting bathed under pulsed laser-link communications to receive an encrypted go-code to begin burning an attack vector, toward unidentified targets one light-second away that they've been shadowing for three months.

b

asll icn ally tho, mostly just obscure nerd shit.
No reason given
Edited by Coriolanus
Coriolanus

"@Cerebrate19":/forums/rp/topics/suggestion-and-bullshitting-threadnsfwhangout-rp-suggestions-sheet-posting-venting?post_id=4832719#post_4832719
na, just somethin' off-topic I've always been doin' on the side... ~>_> ^<-<^~

I'm finding stuff on terrestrial gamma ray bursts & "dark lightning", but I think that's just an effect coinciding with normal lightning cuz of cosmic rays hitting the atmosphere. As another example tho of stuff I'm packratting, this is the best space fighter design I've ever seen;
!http://clowder.net/hop/tetships/tetattit.jpeg!

less starwars-derived airbraking stuff based on ww2 aircraft guncam footage, moar,

polygonal autonomous kill vehicles, orbiting motionlessly over on the far side of the moon, then getting bathed under pulsed laser-link communications to receive an encrypted go-code to begin burning an attack vector, toward unidentified targets one light-second away that they've been shadowing for three months.

basically, obscure nerd shit.
No reason given
Edited by Coriolanus
Coriolanus

"@Cerebrate19":/forums/rp/topics/suggestion-and-bullshitting-threadnsfwhangout-rp-suggestions-sheet-posting-venting?post_id=4832719#post_4832719

I'm finding stuff on terrestrial gamma ray bursts & "dark lightning", but I think that's just an effect coinciding with normal lightning cuz of cosmic rays hitting the atmosphere. As a tangenotialher example tho of what that stuff is that I'm packratting,

this is the best space fighter design I've ever seen;

less starwars-derived airbraking stuff based on ww2 aircraft guncam footage,

moar,

cluster of polygonal autonomous kill vehicles, orbiting motionlessly over on the far side of the moon, then getting bathed under pulsed laser-link communications to receive an encrypted go-code to begin burning an attack vector, toward unidentified targets one light-second away that they've been shadowing for three months.
No reason given
Edited by Coriolanus
Coriolanus

I'm finding stuff on terrestrial gamma ray bursts & "dark lightning", but I think that's just an effect coinciding with normal lightning becausez of cosmic rays hitting the atmosphere. As another tangential example tho of what that stuff is that I'm packratting,

moar,

cluster of polygonal autonomous kill vehicles, orbiting motionlessly over on the far side of the moon, then getting bathed under pulsed laser-link communications to receive an encrypted go-code to begin burning an attack vector, toward unidentified targets one light-second away that they've been shadowing for three months.
No reason given
Edited by Coriolanus
Coriolanus

I'm finding stuff on terrestrial gamma ray bursts & "dark lightning", but I think that's just an effect coinciding with lightning because of cosmic rays hitting the atmosphere. As another tangential example tho of what that stuff is that I'm packratting,

moar,

No reason given
Edited by Coriolanus