G5 time travel AU RP [Strictly SFW]

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
(So I have 3 ocs I usually rip with. Most are g4 but one, who would be an adult at g5, would still be around. But my own one (meaning the one on my pfp) would get transported to g5 somehow. Is that ok?)
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

#Go4tNiners!
Meanwhile on the other side of town, 2 pegasi were chatting about life, just laughing and all that. they were both going to where Stardust and Trixie were going
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
Meanwhile the boys were approaching but Chase, having just gotten off a small speed boat (they have those right?) got seasick and… yeah.
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
EJ: You good man?
Chase: Ugh…
EJ: We gotta find someone to help.
He saw the ponies and walked to them.
EJ: Excuse me but where would we be able to find someone who can help my friend get be-
Chase coughed nauseously, facing away from the crowd.
EJ: Better…
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
Chase coughed nauseously again.
EJ: I don’t know but he needs help. Like asap!
Chase ran off and found a hidden corner to… throw up in, not too far from where Ej was. He averted his eyes and lowered his ears to… not… hear or see it…
Background Pony #8CBA
(Sence this is an AU, I’m gonna dump my Evil WonderWolfia (Me) AU here)
A Green Wolf walked beside Trixie, then makes a remark.
WonderWolfia(Me): Hah, I am more powerful than Dark Matter.
Then walks away.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: it is an ex-thread