Sniper at the Concert

Psyga315
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - We Are Our Avatars
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Fallen Brony
It’s simple. There is a sniper at the concert. Who you are during this is up to you. Are you assisting him? Are you going to stop him? Again, up to you.

So let me paint this scenario for you:

Rainbow Dash is rocking out at the concert. You all have, for one reason or another, joined the concert and watched her rock. Some of you may have noticed a red dot zipping around, but you merely dismiss that as laser pointers if you weren’t paranoid. Fluttershy was in the corner playing the tambourine. So far, so good.

Suddenly, Sunset Shimmer suddenly goes on stage and tackles Rainbow Dash as you could have sworn you heard a “zht” sound. You don’t know what just happened… Or maybe you do. The crowd got up in a panic at the sound, worried at what is going on. What do you do?
luna the great!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Alicorn enthusiast
@Psyga315  
But she is paranoid, and she was already looking for the source of the red dot when it happened. When all the crown runs around panicked, she gets up on the stage, snatching a mic.

Everyone needs to calm down! This won’t help us! There are one or more dangerous people at this concert, but whomever it is isn’t here to shoot you. Again, you must remain calm.
Desertderp
Thread Starter - Doctor Whooves

@PonyDancer  
We believe so, but we don’t-Bang-Shit! A bullet passes by the officer’s head, the two officers take cover and begin firing in the general direction of where the shot came from
Deserter

This cykas my blyats
@Desertderp  
See, the weird thing is that the guy’s using a laser sight. No one who has the slightest idea in how to snipe will use one because it gives away what you’re aiming at.  
The red dot shines on his forehead, but he quickly dodges the bullet  
See what I mean?
Deserter

This cykas my blyats
@PonyDancer  
Gimme a sec.  
Runs out of cover while humming the Attack on Titan theme to himself as a motivator, he jumps through a window to get inside the building  
Alright, where are th-  
A sign states “Elevators are out of order, please use the stairs”  
Fuck.
Deserter

This cykas my blyats
Halfway through the stairs, he stops, panting  
Who the hell… takes a sniping position… up thirty flights of goddamned stairs?
Desertderp
Thread Starter - Doctor Whooves

@PonyDancer  
I got this! Dispatch we need paramedics now!  
Grabs a tablecloth and applies pressure while turning her head to the side so the blood doesn’t choke her  
You’re gonna be ok just hang in there!
luna the great!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Alicorn enthusiast
@Deserter  
Someone who doesn’t want to be caught? I mean, the elevator is probably not working because they did something to it. You’ll be all tired out by the time you get upstairs, and they’ll probably get away… Maybe this person can even make the elevator work again, and we’re wasting time here.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide