Slice of Life RP (Mild Language)

Raduga
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

“Norma”:“Well.. I am bored. Can you help with that?” she try to sound like a normal kid- but cant hide her aura of privlige
Posted Report
Raduga
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Sweetybelle would probably have recongnized her.
But Nobility hope her friends wont.
“Mm….Norma? Yes! My normal name is Norma!”
Posted Report
Raduga

Nobility fold her ears.
“…Yes…”
Somewhere in Manehatten, Rarity was panicking as she was looking for Nobility
“THIS-IS-THE-WORST-THING-EVER!’
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
SB: Cool. Interested in joining the CMC?
AB: We need 2 more fillies, a unicorn and Earth pony.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: Y-you do?
TrSc: Don’t lie. I saw you come in and your flank was as blank as mine. No offense.
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
TrSc: We don’t have as much stuff here.
EJ:lus, i don’t pay attention to… news and press stuff unless it has something to do with either the Wonderbolts or something guard related.
Posted Report
Raduga

Nobility:“Maybe we should do a project related to that. Mmmm. Anyway- I guess you being hilly billies is cute. So.. what are you doing for fun?”
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
AB: Hold on I’m sorry, hilly billies?!
SB: Rude much.
EJ: Why would you think about that?!
Posted Report
Raduga

Nobility raise her muzzle in snobbish manner.
“It’s fine. I’ll endure you, even if you are hilly billies. After all, if I wanted to hang around with other stars I wouldnt have ran awa- I mean, I wouldnt have visited home!”
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide